Re: [t93] Crowley met Rudolf Hess

  • Mr Fernee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000

      Greetings!

      >Source is a witness!

      This is very interesting. Care to say who the witness is and where they
      stated it.

      I have heard this story and have wondered if it is true. I am wary as I
      believe there may have been disinformation promoted concerning Crowley's
      involvement with British Intelligence during the war. I think the
      sources for this disinformation may be Crowley himself and ex-British
      Intelligence officers. I have thought that there was a bit of a wind up
      going on. Another ex-British Secret Service source on Crowley's war
      effort was Cecil Williamson but he was very unreliable, he even included
      Amado Crowley in his yarns!

      Certainly Crowley was a friend of Ian Fleming and offered his services
      to British Intelligence in a letter which came up for auction some years
      ago. The question is whether his offer was taken up. One story told is
      that Ian Fleming tried to get his the job of advising British
      Intelligence what the German Astrologers were telling German High
      Command, but he failed the interview on account of his 1st World War
      activities.

      My best wishes

      Ben

      93 93/93

      Ben Fernee,
      Caduceus Books,
      28 Darley Rd.,
      Burbage,
      Hinckley,
      Leicestershire,
      LE10 2RL

      Tel. 01455 250542, + 44 1455 250542 from overseas
      also 07071 880742, +44 7071 880742 from overseas
      Fax. 0870 0552982, +44 870 0552982 from overseas
      Email ben@...
      Web pages:- http://www.cadu.demon.co.uk/
      http://www.io.com/~albion/caduceus/

      Private premises, visitors very welcome by appointment.