File - t93-lmmm.txt

  • thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 114 , Oct 1, 2013
      ADMIN: Monthly Moderation Minder
      -------------------------------------

      Do as you please.

      Thank you for your participation in Thelema93-L Yahoogroup. From
      time to time our subscribers need a reminder of what has proven to
      be a valuable and effective style of posting in order to preserve
      the integrity and enjoyment of this forum. What follows is a brief
      list of stylistic guidelines we strongly recommend:

      PLEASE

      try to limit the number and length of your posts, avoid short
      personal notes (like "me too!" and "I agree!" or "hi!"),
      taking those to private email, and generally referencing URLs
      for longer textfiles rather than posting them unless you
      know there is widespread interest. those with insufficient
      new contributions will be deleted without comment!

      VVVVVVVVV--- hey you! important! look at the note below ---VVVVVVVV

      DO THIS
      AND SAVE YOURSELF
      NEEDLESS HASSLE
      WAITING FOR POSTS

      * format your post so that your material appears after quoted
      material which is prepended with carats like this:

      "(ANGRY THELEMITE'S NAME)" wrote:
      > **QUOTED MATERIAL ABOUT THELEMA**
      > **MORE QUOTED MATERIAL ABOUT**

      YOUR NEW TEXT

      if this format isn't followed we may reformat it for you,
      or simply delete your contribution to the forum;
      or we may explain briefly what we'd approve;

      EVERYBODY'S DOING IT!!
      REALLY! HOW CAN
      IT REALLY BE DANGEROUS?!
      TO CONFORM??

      ^^^^^^^^^^^^ IMPORTANT NOTE: LOOK ABOVE ^^^^^^^^^^^

      METADISCUSSION???? (really! look above, what it says about formats!)

      If you have feedback about the quality of T93-L's content or
      policies, please feel free to send email to one or more of the
      list-owners/moderators at

      thelema93-l-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Please do not respond to this text in the email list.

      Fay ce que vouldras. ;)

      thelema93-l-owner@yahoogroups.com
      EOF
    • thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com