Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC, Calendar of Events for May 2013 e.v.

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013

      Tahuti Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis, NYC

      MAY 2013 EV

      Calendar of Events

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org Inquiries: tahutilodge@...
      Telephone for Events: (845) 204-8832
      Mail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; Old Chelsea Station; P.O. Box 1535;
      New York, NY 10113-1535

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Saturday, May 4th

      THELEMIC MIDDLE PILLAR

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 4:00PM

      Join us for a time of centering and activating energy centers along the Middle Pillar.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Thursday, May 9th

      HERMETIC AND THELEMIC WRITINGS

      OPEN EVENT
      8:00 PM

      Soror Magdalen and Frater Roncelin will be hosting a reading, study and discussion group on Hermetic and Thelemic Writings.

      The class will be held from 8 PM to 9-ish on alternate Thursdays twice a month.

      This class is now open to all and will be held at our dedicated temple space.

      Aleister Crowley's material is often confusing and difficult to understand, as there are historical, mythological, philosophical, linguistic, and other challenges to deal with. Join us at this bi-weekly class and participate in the unraveling and understanding of the Work our path holds for us.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Saturday, May 11th

      TANTRA AND THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT
      1:00 PM

      Surely, no one could ever miss the sexual symbolism of the Gnostic Mass. Yet looking at the Gnostic Mass through the lens of Tantra can bring us additional insights.

      In this discussion/ presentation, Brother Peter will share his thoughts about Tantric mythology and thinking and how it relates to the central ritual of the OTO. You are invited to bring your own insights to share... and we will all benefit from our shared pool of knowledge.

      In addition, we will do an Ipsalu Tantra practice - so dress in loose clothing that you can move around in, dance in and meditate in. This practice will be done completely clothed and there is no explicit sexual contact. We will tune into the subtle energy of the body and leave with our hearts open and a smile on our faces!

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Saturday, May 18th.

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 2:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of
      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis.

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Thursday, May 23rd

      HERMETIC AND THELEMIC WRITINGS

      OPEN EVENT
      8:00 PM

      Soror Magdalen and Frater Roncelin will be hosting a reading, study and discussion group on Hermetic and Thelemic Writings.

      The class will be held from 8 PM to 9-ish on alternate Thursdays twice a month.

      This class is now open to all and will be held at our dedicated temple space.

      Aleister Crowley's material is often confusing and difficult to understand, as there are historical, mythological, philosophical, linguistic, and other challenges to deal with. Join us at this bi-weekly class and participate in the unraveling and understanding of the Work our path holds for us.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Saturday, May 25th

      An Ancient Chant for the New Aeon: THE GAYATRI MANTRA

      OPEN EVENT
      7:00 PM

      All are welcome to join Sister Carole Linda to share in this sacred and empowering chant to inspire wisdom and Self-realization.

      The Gayatri Mantra is said to promote physical, emotional, and mental healing, increase happiness and well being, helps in purifying the subtle karmas, protection from the onslaught of obstacles, and aids one in spiritual awakening and the manifestation of one's True Will.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Sunday, May 26th

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 4:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of
      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica and Ordo Templi Orientis.

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      A $10.00 admission charge is requested at most events to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.