Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC, Calendar of Events for February 2013 e.v.

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013

      Tahuti Lodge
      Ordo Templi Orientis
      NYC

      FEBRUARY 2013 E.V.

      Calendar of Events

      +++

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org Inquiries: tahutilodge@...
      Telephone for Events: (845) 204-8832
      Mail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; Old Chelsea Station; P.O. Box 1535;
      New York, NY 10113-1535

      +++

      Saturday, February 2nd

      RITUAL OF THE STARRY ABODE - AN IMBOLC RITE

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 3:00 pm

      Imbolc is the midpoint between winter solstice and spring equinox. It is a time of renewal, of purification, and of coming together to manifest the light.

      Join Soror Harmony Pax as she leads us in a celebration of the end of winter with this participatory, yet meditative ritual.

      We will call upon the energies resident in the Sphere of Fixed Stars to commemorate the waxing of the sun.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      +++
      Sunday, February 3rd

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV

      THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 4:30 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of
      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis.

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      +++

      Sunday, February 10th

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV

      THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 4:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of
      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis.

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      +++

      Saturday, February 16th

      THELEMIC MIDDLE PILLAR

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 4:00PM

      Join us for a time of centering and activating energy centers along the Middle Pillar.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge(at)tahutilodge.org

      Admission: $10

      +++

      Sunday, February 24th ****** 2 EVENTS TODAY !!! ******

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      With a special visiting Guest Mass team.
      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 1:00 pm

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of
      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      +++

      Also on Sunday, February 24th

      TANTRA & THELEMA

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 3:30 PM

      In this discussion group and class, we will explore some of the tantric themes put forth in the Book of the Law as well as the Gnostic Mass, such as:

      • Tantric cosmology
      • Kundalini awakening
      • Sacred sexuality
      • Dharma
      • Discovery of one's soul's purpose, or True Will

      We will also do an Ipsalu Tantra practice to tap into our Inner Bliss. As always, these classes are fully clothed and there is no explicit sexual contact. But dress in comfortable clothes that you can move around in, dance in and meditate in.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      +++

      A $10.00 admission charge is requested at most events to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.