Beastly Scripture Seriousness

  • nagasiva yronwode
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 30, 2012

      This morning I was elated to receive the contents expressed succinctly and with clarity from the King of the USA OTO (Fr. Sabazius) indicating, through the vehicle of the Agape organ of the Grand Lodge herein and read out to me by my guru, that the scripture of the Beast would be taken seriously and as was intended by he that brought it into the world (Aleister Crowley), emphasizing the Commentaries and in the shadow of The Comment with attention to framing them as instructive as compared to expositing delimited and cultic significance based on personal preferences within the context of the order and its ecclesiastic catechism.

      I see this as a symbolic symptom of immense responsibility and a good sign for at least the (c)OTO of the USA, insofar as the order is a religious body, that it takes its Prophet seriously and regards his scripture as a fortifying and guiding light to its own promulgation of the Law of Thelema. As such, these subsidiary statements (the brief and the twin reflections) constitute an imperative supplement on the order of the Talmud, the Hadith, the Old Testament, the Dhammapada, the Inner Chapters of Chuangtse, or the Elaboration on the Gospel of Satan, in relation to the original and an apprehension of meaning with respect to its contents.

      I have within the past year been putting an emphasis on constructing a bare bones disclosing of said supplements online and free to be found for the aspiring Thelemic, primarily because they have been so slow to emerge as serious presentations via computer, and their meaning has too often been forgotten by zealous Thelemic individuals content to issue pestilential dictation on the Real Meaning of Scripture and what may be derived therefrom in pursuit of the Thelemic life. I went so far as to write a brief essay on scriptural interpretation and the importance of these documents for a journal published by a friend ('The Fenris Wolf', edited by the wonderful Carl Abrahamsson) at the end of 2011, and look forward to seeing that emerge any time now. This resonant essay by Fr. Sabazius, with contribution of content or form from the admirable hands of Hymenaeus Beta, Dathan Biberstein, Kjetil Fjell, Angel Lorenz, Davy Patton, and Joseph Thiebes, brings joy to my heart and a smile to my face as I write to you during the New Year and in the approach to Celebrated Days.

      Inspired and gratious,

      Love is the law, love under will.

      nigris (333)
      nagasiva@...
    • Sandi Peterson
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 3 3:20 AM
        Thelema 333,

        Hail King Nigris! Glory Be She Ba! There IS a God! A god awake! Georammabean
        EQ AL working Ompheda so hard she bout Omph'd off'er rocker. Thank you for
        the invite um, if that's what it is, umma MORE than He He Yo YoYo's
        emphasizing the Commentaries do not know ankhan off a other stitch-wo-mansee
        wordi 4 shore like to hear a hand tongue numbers besides o mine so yawl
        ecclesiastic catechism. whatever you said, do a significance hafta be cultic
        or is succinctly expressed clitic okay?... Seriousnesses meo'ma personal
        preferences answers my Prayers! Dare I say or ask?. What took you guys so
        creek'n long?... Testosterone?

        By the vault of my body; by my sacred heart & tongue; by all can give; by
        all I desire of ye all; that the joys of my love my will redeem ye from all
        pain.

        Love is the Law, Love under Will.

        ALWays,

        isnad din-Peter-SIN AL-bint-Kraatshin

[...]

        nagasiva@... <mailto:nagasiva%40yronwode.org>

      • nagasiva yronwode
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 3 3:36 PM
          Oya, Soror Sandi!

          > ...Thank you for
          > the invite um, if that's what it is,

          you're very welcome, soror.

          > umma MORE than He He Yo YoYo's
          > emphasizing the Commentaries do not know ankhan off a other stitch-wo-mansee
          > wordi 4 shore like to hear a hand tongue numbers besides o mine so yawl
          > ecclesiastic catechism.

          you'd have to have been there, and yet the clarification from the King was exceedingly
          helpful in its restraint upon order authorities not to issue declarations as to the "proper"
          interpretation of scripture, especially without some kind of reference to the Beast.

          > ...do a significance hafta be cultic
          > or is succinctly expressed clitic okay?...

          where i am concerned? there is no God where i am. do what you please.

          > Seriousnesses meo'ma personal
          > preferences answers my Prayers! Dare I say or ask?. What took you guys so
          > creek'n long?... Testosterone?

          I didn't ask that question. reluctance to issue an illegal move? I think they were
          more interested in stabilizing what fraying edges were flapping about in the
          breeze, as it were, with bishops having wandered all over to and fro.

          nagasiva yronwode
          nagasiva@...
        • Sandi Peterson
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 3 6:39 PM
            Hail King,

            Nice talking again, it's been a while.

            < you'd have to have been there

            Unfortunately there's no doubt in my mind I was there, trying to figure out
            which wife, thinking for some time you fit the part of Mohammed kind'a well.
            What do you think of the story?

            > emphasizing the Commentaries do not know ankhan off a other
            stitch-wo-mansee
            > wordi 4 shore like to hear a hand tongue numbers besides o mine so yawl
            > ecclesiastic catechism.

            you'd have to have been there, and yet the clarification from the King was
            exceedingly
            helpful in its restraint upon order authorities not to issue declarations as
            to the "proper"
            interpretation of scripture, especially without some kind of reference to
            the Beast.

            > ...do a significance hafta be cultic
            > or is succinctly expressed clitic okay?...

            where i am concerned? there is no God where i am. do what you please.

            > Seriousnesses meo'ma personal
            > preferences answers my Prayers! Dare I say or ask?. What took you guys so
            > creek'n long?... Testosterone?

            I didn't ask that question. reluctance to issue an illegal move? I think
            they were
            more interested in stabilizing what fraying edges were flapping about in the
            breeze, as it were, with bishops having wandered all over to and fro.

            nagasiva yronwode
            nagasiva@... <mailto:nagasiva%40yronwode.org>

          • John Madziarczyk
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 3 10:00 PM
              I'm not exactly sure what this is all about, but I don't trust any guy that
              names himself after the "Hymen" ;) ,
              Will this project include Motta's contribution to the commentaries?

              John M.

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 8 4:49 PM
                Thelema John,

                > Will this project include Motta's contribution to the commentaries?

                I don't know, haven't finished deciphering all of Chapter III yet. I'm not
                familiar with Motta. What is Motta's contribution to the commentaries?

                Love is the Law, Love under Will,

                ALWays,

                the despised harlot

                <mailto:seagal%40wavecable.com> > wrote:

                > **
                >

                > Hail King,
                >
                > Nice talking again, it's been a while.
                >
                > < you'd have to have been there
                >
                > Unfortunately there's no doubt in my mind I was there, trying to figure
                out
                > which wife, thinking for some time you fit the part of Mohammed kind'a
                > well.
                > What do you think of the story?
                >
                > From: thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com <mailto:thelema93-l%40yahoogroups.com>
                > > emphasizing the Commentaries do not know ankhan off a other
                > stitch-wo-mansee
                > > wordi 4 shore like to hear a hand tongue numbers besides o mine so yawl
                > > ecclesiastic catechism.
                >
                > you'd have to have been there, and yet the clarification from the King was
                > exceedingly
                > helpful in its restraint upon order authorities not to issue declarations
                > as
                > to the "proper"
                > interpretation of scripture, especially without some kind of reference to
                > the Beast.
                >
                > > ...do a significance hafta be cultic
                > > or is succinctly expressed clitic okay?...
                >
                > where i am concerned? there is no God where i am. do what you please.
                >
                > > Seriousnesses meo'ma personal
                > > preferences answers my Prayers! Dare I say or ask?. What took you guys
                so
                > > creek'n long?... Testosterone?
                >
                > I didn't ask that question. reluctance to issue an illegal move? I think
                > they were
                > more interested in stabilizing what fraying edges were flapping about in
                > the
                > breeze, as it were, with bishops having wandered all over to and fro.
                >
                > nagasiva yronwode
                > nagasiva@... <mailto:nagasiva%40yronwode.org>
                <mailto:nagasiva%40yronwode.org>

              • Alan Willms
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 8 6:26 PM
                  93!

                  You can find his commentaries on AL (and other books) here:

                  http://hermetic.com/pestilence/
                  http://www.castletower.org/065comm.html
                  http://www.castletower.org/mwt.html

                  Enjoy it! (or not)

                  93,93/93

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 9 1:02 AM
                    Thelema Alan!

                    > You can find his commentaries on AL (and other books) here:

                    Well of course I read The Comment, please excuse my udder ignorance. I’m not much up on Order lignums, personages, names, “Motta’s” & all. I read The Comment and totally disregarded it as silly; knowing if I burned the Book after reading it once I wouldn’t know much of anything about it, thinking that’d not only be silly it’d be totally stupid, especially if I was going to “embrace” Thelema as my “Religion”, which I do.

                    I LOVED Liber AL the first time I heard the Words they spoke to an inner Knowing in me. Why would I not want to learn all I could about it? Especially if it was true, as they said; it was a “Holy Text”, actually authored by “a God”, it seemed not only Logickal but imperative, considering the “times”, it could even be urgent to understand what the Book was saying, what was so “hidden”, “the secret” as accurately as huwomanly possible.

                    > Enjoy it! (or not)

                    Thank you! I do Enjoy it very much, “centre of pestilence” that I am verifies The Comment as a Fact; ever present & ongoing Proof to me of the validity of the Book, although not necessarily enjoyable otherwise.

                    The light is mine; its rays consume Me!

                    Happy Feast Days!

                    Love is the Law, Love under Will.

                    The despised

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 3, 2012
                      Thelema Frater 333 & All,

                      Oh well; "Stab your Demonic Smile to my brain - Soak me in Cognac, CUNT &
                      Cocaine"!

                      Nagasiva.Crowley made the statement; "due to his illness, Allan Bennett
                      regarded (love), the pleasures of living, above all physical love, as
                      diabolical illusions devised by the enemy of mankind in order to trick souls
                      into accepting the curse of existence".

                      Crowley also said; "Each soul has its own Special Means of Grace". I'm
                      wondering, if you'd care to answer; according to your own "Special Means of
                      Grace".do you think the pleasures of living were devised to mask the curse
                      of existence?... do you think an "actual" enemy of mankind exists?

                      Love is the Law, Love under Will.

                      Soror isnad

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 29, 2012
                        Liber AL vel-Legis Chapter I

                        Translation II

                        EQ I.1: Ho! The winged globe a God Sign.

                        EQ I.2: Made unto the God thou knowest, a God that Sign unto whom a God,
                        look the Son Working Heaven homeward.

                        EQ I.3: Another Sun on kinsfolk, one Holy a new.

                        EQ I.4: Knowest ye shall see Holy the Hawk-Headed Lord fierce lust; flaming
                        Holy on a feast for Life-Death for dogs.

                        EQ I.5: Now know, o Truly, Always a God Eternal, a Sun Whom thou Knowest
                        count well that Sign, Will of Love; a God Ahathoor Live!

                        EQ I.6: I Am as One House, Sun of Heaven, Chief of all Sun Gates & Sun
                        Times!

                        EQ I.7: My Word! Glory! Holy, the Sign to abide whom dwell that winged
                        globe; a Pure Heart extended, a God Will Host World Glory.

                        EQ I.8: I Will a Joy, Holy a Sun I Will Hoor. I Am that Hoor a Sun, I Will
                        a Joy.

                        EQ I.9: My Love the Lord Joyous, Soul of God Made a Joy on Reason; I Who Am
                        All stir yea with a Joy!

                        EQ I.10: Your swoon fill and Will the Joys, Desire fill Me & the many: the
                        Old Who Wise that Care & Sign Glory.

                        EQ I.11: A deep hurt a Joy, seeth the sign the evil bed; wanded master
                        invoke coph nia; Dogs & master breed evil ardours, veil death, hold! hold!
                        dead world.

                        EQ I.12: Speak Wisdom, O indeed Exalt the Glory, & I Who Am try Hand at a
                        Book!

                        EQ I.13: Fall X cast away, lose a Joy on a mask fools. Head master cold a
                        mask lover, souls dwell dark shadows, a lie many hold! hold! hells.

                        EQ I.14: Burn, that ye shall see above Holy, Sign Bliss to the world, a God
                        All Power; all Gods second Sun Blessed Soul, That Mystical bosom half
                        Bare[1] that longing that Behold All - I Who Am All Joy for One, O I
                        Am-Half-Known!

                        EQ I.15: God Host who hath dress burns; the old Jesus a Splendour agelong &
                        suddenly flaming sunset. Look! ye have Star & Star, The Hawk-Headed Lord
                        Ah! Ah! Death. Holy that Dress Sign thy proof Chief of all Virtuous,
                        alienate the Just, sweet words abide not at all. The Just virtuous sweet
                        words, virtuous the evil thereof, force manyhood to love not at all.

                        Crown Moon of God, Key that Sign veil, thou shalt look; Be In One Holy ah
                        Holier Shrine. On a mask Sun laid Lord's Door last, a mask last, One: Jesus
                        Who O Warrior Sun burns Master Rays: The Old who Worship, Stones[2] that
                        Sign Known it Bond Glory. Look which Palace that globed half veil.

                        EQ I.16: A mask Royal, God's dark Half Known a mask on all Gods, The Holy
                        Soul thy all body Holy Made that deep Mystical Thrill, on Whole Soul that
                        dress Sign revealed Half Known Order & Value.

                        EQ I.17: A Veil ye, harm all ye life.

                        EQ I.18: My Lord Invoke Reason, Glory Known; o creation half veil of
                        sorrows!

                        EQ I.19: O cast away the old sorrow, Wisdom Reason Sense!

                        EQ I.20: That Crown Moon, Bell of God, a God that Made that Sign the Soul
                        Holy. A Sun Sign thy name Holy Glory, Calls ye among God's Sacred Child.

                        EQ I.21: Learn sign Dog & Sign Above Calls us Warrior Lord: the old Ra fill
                        seat woman. The old Jesus burns, the old Palace burns, the old life burns
                        no bond; all words are dead, hell's dwell. ALLA behold that dire Heart
                        calling; Calls why My Book to Him the Son on flaming Holy and ever One to
                        Her, on Whom Always Signs Bare.[3]

                        EQ I.22: God Ways a Secret Glory; Glory Fall us, soul crawl shadows gross
                        Altar; cry, folk talk, say how mask drawn man; kill our souls, a veil lovely
                        shape of man. Fire for her go on, go on, on shadows crawl lust.

                        Crown Moon of God, Key that Sign veil, thou shalt look; Be In One Holy ah
                        Holier Shrine. On a mask Sun laid Lord's Door last, a mask last, One: Jesus
                        Who O Warrior Sun burns Master Rays: The Old who Worship Stones[4] that Sign
                        Known it Bond Glory. Look which Palace that globed half veil. Laugh! a
                        Mystical Glory Calls Hoor to Dwell, of God, One of God's Images fill Her;
                        BEL Glory Known Stars which Bond.

                        Beasts fight the Lord, Soul of God Fall X day; a King concealed the
                        Hawk-Headed Lord secret ardours hiding of Hadit; the evil ones fierce lust
                        dung it about. My Sacred Heart expound it; this Meaning Proof, on Sign this
                        meaning Secret Ardours Glory, Agelong Love.

                        Ra-Hoor Host old Harlot, O Lover the Love! Bed thy flaming Love One and
                        Raise the Spell, the flesh a Joy. The Key of this Law, Worship of Nu Moon
                        monthly; Secret Door of the House. Wanga Woman in you the Might, & flow to
                        ye coiled; Royal the other flaming Sister be sad.

                        EQ I.23: Honour Manat[5] lovely Son, flaming Lover, your bed Adore, your
                        body Glad Word thy all, all ye Sing in Me, a God Ah!

                        EQ I.24: Fall X[6] day why the Half on a mask cold dark; law love on
                        skew-wise.

                        EQ I.25: That Hour, Time Ra, in that Hour spector equation with jewels on
                        Throne of Ra.

                        EQ I.26: Flame Thrill, Obeah Joyous, I Will that Lust in you on Ra-Hoor
                        Joys, a God Sign a God that Victorious: How day fall on Kaaba, Who I Am made
                        Clear? Low long forsaken child, the evil flow, a silence of SIN and pain,
                        long kept; .ah the wretched AWFUL arched down robe no god blessed, & AWFUL
                        cries, but swell lose all on doth ACCURSED! fill a secret sign, crapulous
                        blood flow! Wet green! On sign made who swoon fill of pain, sign of
                        wickedness, a dog burn thereon at a lambent flame, at that supreme ritual a
                        dog KILL a child.

                        {Monthly his own swell eagerly seal}

                        {Arched call Ah! Death! and}

                        EQ I.27: Wet sign tell that work the work within & hard & low mongol sign
                        that foam at Ah! Ah! Death! flaming awful arched cowards, on that hast a dog
                        awful bound the Love Door, doth lust avail a longing-direful trance or
                        swoon, a dog grave: O True, go on, go on, slain a God The Son sorrows,
                        cowards bond black be curse Law Love; the dead babe black a dog Feasts, as
                        law kin honor Vital on ones under earth, long hand hidden of ah worship wet
                        in the sheet!

                        EQ I.28: Ahathoor my image that Twin, My Love, & of Me a God Made that Sign
                        Stars Glory Known on all Gods.

                        EQ I.29: A Sun Calls why this Book avail a word altar, I shall tell of ye
                        all a God Abide.

                        EQ I.30: Of Nu, Holy Made the Wisdom, a God that Sign Hail! Made I Who Am
                        All a God Invoking Holy Law the Love, on that hold! hold! a God shed over
                        you, ah.

                        EQ I.31: I Shall the world awake, a God Gleam on fullness, Ecstasy; Hour
                        Hoor[7] Adore all ye as One thou God, Ah! Ha! I Swear do aught with Me,
                        Lords Word Holy, the God's who Hold! Hold! O Man Live ye Joy, Hoor! Our Life
                        Adore.

                        EQ I.32: A Babe drawn of the Moon! a Joy marks that House, a God drawn above
                        you! I Who Am All One Hold! Hold! Joyous, made a Star a God Sun Whose
                        Splendour shed Sparks ah blue. Behold my Word, Reason; I Who Am ALL Twin
                        Reason weave Twin upon wheels.

                        Lest holy low Calls one known whom made Set a dog drawn goodly; a fool ah
                        Slay a Word of Love, a fool a Slay the Joy! - a dog ALTAR ah![8]

                        EQ I.33: Of SIN that sign[9] he knoweth burns a scarlet circle, show hard &
                        low, & a fool mongol that Crapulous, a dog working every Sacred Day Made
                        unto Us; monthly Sacred Day Made unto Us; every Sacred Day Made unto WAL!

                        EQ I.34: Shape a sword hangs: Sign Hadit Calls monthly all ye: Sign Lord
                        Hadit Who all yea be, a God Glory on a God to Abide: that Sign Made AS We
                        Swell, ah.

                        EQ I.35: Make Sign to say in Working, Holy Sign Understood; Joys a God Law.

                        EQ I.36: Drawn be that As-ar, it is I Old-Lover that age long Love, a God
                        that all-touching, Who I am swell when we are One into the old Joys; arched
                        Lover flaming Fever all ye, Love Gods Who in Ecstasy Hail prophet[10] whom
                        made a Light, a Dog do-Hail-Hoor-Glory.

                        EQ I.37: Old Sign Made all Power on a Light; that saith on that Will, Made
                        Nu a God. That God on that Sign, Made that Soul a God, that Made Rays; Rays
                        the Wanga. Sky Gods Who Be on Flame Thrill.

                        EQ I.38: Gods Joyous, skies Thrill; arched Gods swell Beauty of Nu the Moon,
                        of the God My Heart above you, that Sign Made Hadit.

                        EQ I.39: Made Holy a God Sign AS dark The Moon.

                        EQ I.40: How I fall, Am cold and an-hungered of My Rapture, of Nu My Bride;
                        ill-ordered house kill and torture Flowra and shoot Glory. There is none
                        willing to give. There is an end. There is death.

                        EQ I.41: I Will Holy a God our Law. Holy the Word of Heru-ra-ha, the
                        Scarlet Woman be Worshipped, O Souls! with thy All Be ye of Love, yea all
                        Gods Hail! O His Own doth Cometh! flaming Holy, on Stars made Holy the
                        Self, Made its Glory of man. I say ah now Know Holy a Half Known.

                        I Call God's Half a God Manat[11] Lovely as One, the old Jesus that IS.
                        Royal thine Joy Man of earth, Live; flame Peace, Sign every Day on Sign of
                        Nu, on Sign Sun Mask a God Arise. Ra Kaaba to say it all, Who I Am Half; a
                        God Sign ALLA.

                        EQ I.42: The Fools! the Fools end Stars, Good Lazuli wilt! Rays. Many Known
                        Stars made Crown of All a God Force; Reason on all things. Low Big Red ah,
                        to say She and Love will shape Nu Ra-Hoor Joys, World will Khu.

                        EQ I.43: Ra tell Lazuli say that dress on and open who on Will.

                        EQ I.44: A Sun Worship world, above you a God the adorant, the Giver, that
                        Body a God Reign Holy; show with a Circle.

                        EQ I.45: Sign of Purpose, on That Sign with a Circle hold! hold! Swear of
                        Purpose, say; "I am a Sword! I am Scalar[12] Two! Hail Hoor, Joy Dwell,
                        Ahathoor Live!"

                        EQ I.46: The Love Holy, a Mystical One Half His Own ALLA[13]. All Rituals
                        when that Moon fill go Known; Calls go Known of the Gods, follow out beyond;
                        of this Law Ecstasy shall Be Cast over Star & Star & in Splendour.

                        EQ I.47: A veil the Old Host, that Sign Made a God; the Self Whom Love Me,
                        for low, I Will ah Whole of the Law.

                        EQ I.48: Whom Understand word a SheShe, long hast she deal soft flesh; oil
                        well his lord's door, sorrow easy, Al-Lat[14] Me Woman Kin, Aiwass dwell all
                        ye. Jesus burns change; the old that made He a word, on whom that sign
                        cast?

                        EQ I.49: For Behold Joyah Glorious, ah Sparks, ah Dwell on Hadit.
                        Do-Will-The God Rays into all Lords; ye also a Sun Sign, ye also a God Sign
                        of The Moon a God Sign a Word; on sorrows way all ye flesh a word, how old
                        Aiwass sorrows. Of man burns the Old Joy, one half woman; a lie hold all ye
                        that lives; a word that cast Her out. Hail all Lords Mystical Shape a veil
                        on one Palace Holy. I Will Always ever things of Sense.

                        EQ I.50: Peace Holy, a Holy Soul and of Love Made into all tongues a Joy.
                        My Word! Vector[15] Peace flaming Joy, the Song that avail Me[16] on Known
                        Stars which Bond Royal avail Al-Uzza, for I Am among these Gods Royal the
                        Song God.

                        That Hour Hoor arouse ye Al-Uzza. To him the son, woman is all hidden to
                        him, a lie made beasts all ye. Love One Royal a Secret Glory, no Sign the
                        Old My bosom; an image art made unfit, confound desire. This is so unfit!
                        A Moon cry ye sake, gross host altar ye & a mask art in all of space & Holy
                        Place, a lie black sorrow hath laid, I will attack!

                        EQ I.51: The Song Dwell flesh; Heart, Soul, Woman, Life! I Will Woman a
                        God, I Will Life. Holy a God double on Son; He IS That & Her Love Dwell
                        suddenly on a Self Image of My Word & of God on that Chosen One a God Gleam.
                        A lie a child of union art of SIN, Asar a God Who I Am Made flesh calling
                        thy all Law Love, and I Will Woman a God made Proud.

                        Hoor Holy, all ye say nay? Man Oh! do aught truly feel woman second to you?
                        Yea doth her awful, yea cast slave; herself forsaken outcast servant rightly
                        thy body. Lovely hands eagerly outcast the dead leavings, sighing within to
                        live rightly, yea weak joy avail a lie rules of man shape?

                        I lift all this dead calling on Heart, a veil I lift. I Am thy All Secret
                        Key, a Secret Glory, I Adore thee: I am the Snake, a Secret Glory -
                        Intellect. I Will shed ah a Mask in Red; Souls of God thy self intellect
                        among you coiling Law Beyond. I am a Sacred Glory, the Lord beast's
                        worship; Soul of God divide, I Am crushed deep, be in deep longing.

                        Law Love fade, Harlot a Key. Aeons close, thou Joys on my Word die cold. O
                        man seek Reason, Behold fresh Light, weave Reason; Behold Twin Light. Twin
                        Reason upon My Word, on One I Will Glory! An I Who Am All ye on Hoor, a God
                        Whose Law altar world; One Behold all on flesh whom Host Hoor! of man ill
                        fallen one.

                        EQ I.52: Aye, Her flesh all ye be, Her hair, the red dress, ah! ah! death!
                        thy all, all pain: Jesus Dwell woman. Asar behold all pain hold! hold! a
                        lie awful, that against ye Half Known One: Sacred the Scarlet Sign man and
                        woman hidden, a God do Will Soul to One!

                        EQ I.53: Lover do "come to me" that Hour, that Sign Holy; Sign that Daughter
                        Holy man Cometh. Drawn We are & Drawn of Power, as it was Law Love our Law.
                        Old o tongue say none shall stand of SIN[17] Teach; as one all cowards buy
                        dust, to say hand a dog mask souls! Teach, arouse flame! Wrong who end the
                        low hidden fold, Ah! Ah! Death! for Her, a veil circle Bahlasti! fill there!
                        on nia a dog at hand dire, blood Flow floor! Soul sorrow!

                        EQ I.54: The old Jesus be AS ALLA, both wanded My Way. ALLA made of Me a
                        God, a Wife in the day before all wretched ways, words and signs of the Ka
                        shoot forth letter, word of the law that shall be, must be; certain art
                        Royal avail drawn upon! a Soul. O lust in you aught Joyous Throne of Ra, of
                        its Glory My Ecstasy Reason ah My Stars; this Knowledge unknown torment
                        Heart of man.

                        EQ I.55: Clear dung lust a dog; look at liars order, look who bound a word
                        not[18] Think Right Sense.

                        EQ I.56: My Children slaves, all ye droop, fall down, ye also words hide,
                        tell torn; a mask made on the center Sister cakes lust. Fools! ah fill
                        hold! hold! Lock on ah an hungered fire, her Joy, that dress, lifestyle a
                        Queen. Alone that longing Half a God, My Sister burns in war to go on that
                        dress, bends My tongue. A veil, poor words ah a mask that pain, on abased
                        thrill be ah dress dark cold.

                        EQ I.57: Modest woman be he drawn wrong! A book dark made a all; all ye in
                        a mask world. A lie made a Joy be cast away, lose all; a mask Ompheda dwell
                        a book on wrath. Ompheda dark dress thy all on thine cold mystical lord.

                        A veil have Door! A Word dark a mask lust in you, Hoor the Old Giver; a
                        Word Made AS a God; lovely brows O Mentu be cast away of the Khu, of the
                        World, on that a curse all words, and signs be defunct. My Image be
                        defunct, be half known.

                        Their gods pain! Hoor-Paar-Kraat of the Khabs order & value mystery
                        letters, new symbols be half known; Amn. Ho! Warrior, look that hawk's head
                        a Dog! Ah, among gods in Me also be defunct, a dog head cast only dead, a
                        veil CHANGED dark cold, all ye that made that dress sign SIN, ah shrouds old
                        dark light shed: mask beast who known shadows shrouds.

                        EQ I.58: Calls all pain inspiration, liars on dire calling, foolish arise
                        lofty: many and the known be proof, a vail, a mask pass; they behold an end,
                        ardours live death; kissing the fresh blood of a child master hath add hard
                        kisses torn swell of purple.

                        EQ I.59: Mask desire dark a dog garment, ankh cold & on kissing book by the
                        fools, concealed a dog hand eagerly drawn; look at its Red Flame.

                        EQ I.60: Mask brothers word Ho! as ah circle invoke ecstasy, their Coph Nia
                        ecstasy feast among men hungered in silver, gods of men splendour blindness,
                        business desolation, desolation to the world, laugh not long, spare not;
                        meaning all shall dwell dead hell's a dog day.

                        That Ordeal X night whole of the law disappear, the tomb pointed of the
                        stars SIN[19] flesh a Coph Nia, avail that Might; seeth shrine & that their
                        breed, their Master dark Oman. Swoon sparks dark fill that sign, a veil
                        that pain & son weak, spare hand made direful, an hard hour a bond swell to
                        each that dress love wrath, one kin.

                        EQ I.61: A veil shadows black sorrow dark of Mohammed, liars ah doth awful
                        of a child; that night known a mask swell Royal that desert heathen Warrior
                        Lord unto whom, all cowards, to say; worshippers rapture. Seeth this burn
                        silence woman, evil ones Hawk Headed Lord burning division, I invoke my
                        force of the sword. People speak not when woman die a beast arise, on that
                        Mystical Lord of SIN in three, as one drawn dire, a line drawn, a mask crawl
                        a moon, a mask death. A Mask One, to say wet of SIN split kin; seen ah
                        shape, a veil Whoso brass[20] work deal hardly, assume best a word not
                        discuss a feast.

                        Of thy house the great Midnight of Mentu, a God as one close Aeons; how
                        fools ah avail that sign cry woes, cry how the God drawn a dog ah! ah!
                        death; host who awful close night; cry how as it is said that sign invoke a
                        God that arise in three ways & strange accursed shape avail that sign wrath,
                        a God on low who Beast soul crawl shadows, kill folk, kill head, swoon,
                        crawl dead.

                        Hard calling go on earnestly, crawl dire; lambent floor swell a worship o
                        King, on himself a Aeons of pain. Fall slain fools! Calls of SIN crawl
                        fools! Withhold all tongues, acursed hold supreme Calls, how day ah Chief
                        of All rise up. A God sign in the East come through other power of god and
                        beast, an image confound; a babe I love on flame, made a factor, numbers
                        appear forest, fools follow, a god of war arise, Hell's Own; Me Woman kin!
                        spare hand made direful, an hard hour a bond swell to each that dress love
                        wrath, one kin.

                        EQ I.62: A dog a God ah drawn worshippers; hate awake who sign the heathen,
                        and say on awful Ah! Ah! Death! how Mongol mingle law a sword, both abased.
                        On this circle of strength I am divided of strength of the earth, the
                        outcast of Abramelin, the veiled Host of Heaven, their fear; for a mask in
                        May Royal Amn drawn our Sun Soul's Sun Song, Mystical Revealing. Be Willing
                        Earnestly! I Am Nuit, the Warrior in locked glass, our kinfolk most dire.
                        Understood? Rules of art most dire.

                        Soul BEL! Soul One!

                        Speak ah! death! skies a dog made that flame a proof, thrill a dog made a
                        proof; look ah swell, awful wrath shrouds flesh; hate.

                        EQ I.63: Sign made lust & power avail fallen ones! Bind shadows, woman the
                        unfit! Awful crawl kin coiled! Robe crawl floor Calls wrath a joy! Calls
                        a book follows!

                        EQ I.64: Fallus day made reason change, line drawn a dog a God flaming;
                        Calls why that sign East damned; for at a dog ordeal that sign made yonder
                        flame He, His Woman.[21]

                        EQ I.65: Soul BEL! Soul Woman!

                        EQ I.66: That Seat in the East a God Split Holy, also all ye.

                        _____

                        [1] John 13.23-25.

                        [2] ie Stonehenge.

                        [3] Liber AL vel-Legis I.62.

                        [4] ie Stonehenge.

                        [5] Manat, Al-Uzza, Al-Lat daughters of Al-Lah.

                        [6] Fallus

                        [7] Liber AL vel-Legis I.49.

                        [8] Genesis I.26, 27.

                        [9] Bronze serpent http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehushtan

                        [10] Liber AL vel-Legis I.57.

                        [11] Daughter of God.

                        [12] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar

                        [13] God.

                        [14] Al-Uzza http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-%E2%80%98Uzz%C3%A1

                        [15] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector

                        [16] Ta Titi http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rhythm
                        syllables&oldid=402961445

                        [17] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilderness_of_Sin

                        [18] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10_Commandments

                        [19] Elgna Vedic Astrology

                        [19] Fatimid Amulet

                        [21] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel

                      • Sandi Peterson
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 3, 2012
                          LIBER AL VEL-LEGIS

                          Translation II. Chapter II.

                          EQ II.1: Pall! Made Ta-Nech a word to say things to eat at Ordeals.

                          EQ II.2: Speak! ah woes, on hate made the many be grave. Of My Book, Mystic
                          Al under Will shed light, be ready; Hoor-Pa-Kraat be grave, overthrow this
                          Glad Word. Mystical Victory of My Book the fold. Know rays fold, words
                          fill. I am as Hadit[1] my Word seek Twin Light, stir Reason; my Word didst
                          weave pain, bound Reason. Mohammed bound pain. O King concealed the sign,
                          concealed the ordeal every way of the word, o King behold pain! Reason the
                          soul come ye, to tell unto us; Reason against all rituals! Reason bound to
                          Hell.

                          Reason who I am, all pain; Hoor-Khut live now my body of the law, stir to
                          Hell my Word against all of the Law, my word bound Wheels. The Good Rituals
                          the Work the Good Star & Star as ye are the Good Wheels live now; Come ye to
                          Abide of the Word, as ye are my body of the Law I Love you as ye are.

                          Fall-Hard a King, his gold hawk's head sweat, droop; Lazuli tell a God crawl
                          ill, ordered House kill and torture. In the circle there is none willing to
                          give, in the circle each for himself kill and torture, each for himself look
                          Shadows. Amnhead sun mask drawn Maalik[2] do thy will; images fill her
                          filthy, the words fill Her loathing, never knoweth the words do thy will.
                          Calls Fallus day fill black a Pure Heart, of my bride all chaste woman.
                          Beautiful my people be, he Damned on a Joy, made a God a dog abased a King.

                          EQ II.3: A Mask a Sun sign Ra-Hoor Khut Calls Xus, given the direful, it is
                          the word; seeing these ruins of men, the red gleam, as she made the spell
                          bending a letter

                          Thy proof Chief of all made the evil by hand touching who sorroweth, blind
                          him against all God's Law; the child of thy bowels tell them; the ill
                          ordered house perish Dark Ompehda Flaming thine Order

                          EQ II.4: As Hadit said; "Who do well all ye not be slain, who not do well be
                          wrong & Fall Hard". Bride knoweth all things filthy, creeds of death
                          filthy, the sword filthy the seal filthy, men of death filthy. Men of death
                          beware, the words do thy will, of death beware; glass locked images throne
                          of loathing, locked loathing of men. Thy Star of Death the seal beware; the
                          seal forbid Mercy, loathing do thy will filthy.

                          EQ II.5: O King bound reason to Hell! That dress the Soul of the Law, an
                          apparel that divide the Host unto Nu. Apparel also divide among ye, harm
                          all ye unity, apparel also divide thyself. Apparel thyself, no other. Many
                          a lie, say nay dress, deny adours.

                          Bosom men cower men; many try, ardours get harder an fill o man Joys
                          Ra-Hoor, O man Red ora! Many Bedones Pall try, bed many a lie. I am no
                          God, my honour the Love. My name a fool that made my ecstasy Sacred
                          Conquest. All I desire day after day, the vices my ecstasy. Understand, of
                          this Book, of its Glory Lust in you Sacred, aught Joyous Throne of Ra!
                          Joyous who bed my Work make Wise Lover.

                          Thy House the Moon, the Key; my Heart be torn. The Crown of the God be torn,
                          entrap the Crown. Beauty of the God be gone. Force reveal, Ordeal X Beast
                          factor to love not at all.

                          EQ II.6: Calls fall, calls call shards, lay X that place the Palace pass
                          monthly; dire a dog drawn on a mask sign. Know a God of this Law knowest
                          the fool of kings monthly weakness, the dew, follow out fourfold; his seat
                          verily burnt beyond green, for all in all SIN armies dost want another new
                          blood skew 4 6 3 8 ABK 24 ALGMOR3YX 24 89 Fallus day, all Pain on sign, a
                          word to say; look! Jesus, as Hadit performed dark dress before a God Woman
                          be torn veil.

                          EQ II.7: Fallus Day that sign The Snake on sign Enthroned Calls lay'd a y'd
                          ress, on a Sun Sign in War Dress peril. Dark Mowe calls Awliy� that O'VAL
                          "Arise Animal Woman"; dark a mask pass, cowards glory dark Calls, in war
                          Lazuli sing call.

                          EQ II.8: How other star systems of The-Wheel enter in thee, Be-Accursed
                          devour men, the English-star-system-rituals have nothing; the English men
                          are fools, devour men, the hawk-headed men are fools, devour men; many say
                          nay, many lie, host gross. The Hawk-Headed-Woman cry gross signs abased,
                          some say Mekin drunk. I can nay say Island Fewme-Trylet Khunaysay made the
                          dress; the Hawk-Headed-Woman always in a Sun pass a mask a Sun swell Royal.
                          Why Dayus Day the sign Lazuli say add, multiply ardours of Hadit; Sign
                          bending down Mightier. Now think not the three things Sacred; Snake of
                          Light, o winged snake perfect light, higher of purpose, now think not reason
                          is a lie; in my eyes strange drugs kill her heart, the three things be
                          covered of purpose, in my eyes strange drugs assuage thee bending down.

                          Ah! What do I feel? - for I LOVE thee bending down!

                          EQ II.9: The Rapture! ah shed dress at the eating old sweetnesses; of the
                          times old sweetnesses most desirable Holy Mowecan crawling. Lazuli tell in
                          war Ahallah fall down, bed many dead. Umma Bedones island many bed many
                          dead, knew many; say nay sorry. A lie Trylet sink island, many say nay
                          island sink. Alie knew a large lielet island sink, Hold! Hold! dead dwell
                          hell's, swords signs a King sweat, a King Bear drunk, his gold hawk's head
                          droop & swords push; a veil suddenly fall down that made cowards glory it!
                          Amn Ho! brows discover I spit the lust divine, for behold Mystic fear not
                          the slaves achieve Mentu; see me the body double-wanded bear up the dove of
                          Heru-ra-ha, abrogate all ordeals all words of the fall to the hawk.

                          EQ II.10: O Understand! As one, long shadows crawl of the fall, drag Khunay
                          down, flesh pale with desires: gods and death crawl through remains, for
                          behold, the Mystic desires remains.

                          EQ II.11: Calls seat value, willing all power for her fire go on, go on
                          among his kin; hidden mantras harm ye. His woman not the hand, know not
                          enough, cries mantras unknown; the hand unknown made a God honour a death,
                          made a god spit foam. Calls Fall us! why I write; misery remains of the
                          fall, the lust remains.

                          EQ II.12: Crawli write, he that is crawl through, lift up a dog woman a Sun
                          feasts for her fire Woman His feasts a secret; Beall Willing to it, test it
                          True, Glory!

                          EQ II.13: May Day? Mohammed push sword, that sign Ah! Ah! Death! on kin.

                          EQ II.14: Claws sink fever dark, a concealed look fear these many fall down.
                          Alie knew a concealed hand, large a deep claws, that Mekin be his o warrior
                          gleam on Harlot; be he Oman-red[3] run brass Astar[4] up slave offdin,
                          offdin slave off - Cast Red Foods - slave offdin run off. Oman-red offdin
                          feast flesh, Aye! Feast!

                          EQ II.15: A Mask Fall why ardours of Hadit among gods Black; on swoon
                          brothers ankh withdrawn hard & low, ordeals on kin May eighth Amn Ho! ankh
                          an endOR3Y hard, OR3 harder Death an end! Amen its glory to dine children
                          divided on the floor, of sense ye shall be indeed spit on dead! Amen
                          divided ye shall be; indeed the woman, the one spit on the floor[5] lives
                          long dead! This book shall awake divided children, divided of sense. The
                          woman indeed strive of sense.
                          Jesus have made unity, Tahuti have made law beyond, Time of life have made
                          this ending being ordered of change, blue sky ending, listen; thyself let
                          blood, for this no other being have made thyself shameless, no other have
                          made thyself ending, for this thyself have made.

                          EQ II.16: Sign Abramelin on that WAL dwell Black; a Dog Woman fever cold,
                          dark a word of law. Hard X made that sign Burn this, & that SIN awake the
                          Lust, One commeth; GMOR desires the lust, the child misery divine to the
                          hawk; the sword drawn the seal dark misery.

                          EQ II.17: TOV STOV burning hand let blood! LGMOR GMOR hand on brothers,
                          hold! hold! GMOR3Y LGMOR hold! hold! on LGMOR all pain. Tell amn the black
                          woman fill rays fold to Hell, dark seal 666 behold.

                          EQ II.18: Seeth the world dissolve, seeth the Khu, a deep shrine dissolve,
                          seeth my Stars dissolve. All words are dead, joy only weak. In me the law
                          burns dark, dark that Maskkin sign as one on low. That hand a Dog sign the
                          Beast drawn Swoon green.

                          These fellows, they feel not, ORSYX24 tear Bowels Fallen Hell's own Mongol
                          kings order. Orison burns the old faith black; they dine. Dark hell's
                          hold! hold! dead, all words a mask, royal dress as one on low sign his hand;
                          the sign the beast drawn swoon green.

                          EQ II.19: Ankh a Claws shadows death a claws? And! a veil confound a God
                          Day. Jesus who key of it all your proof: how the chosen word be X.

                          EQ II.20: Above you on this burn Splendours, Help & Hope, Strength of My
                          House Sweeter the Earth, Desirable Emblems. Poverty of My House shall be
                          cast, be gone. An Image of the God all Knowledge Beauty Rapturous, my Heart
                          with His Whole Body shall be Cast on the Palace, an Image the Proud Lust and
                          Power. Thou shall know to Love Me with thy all, My Heart be torn, the Crown
                          of Ra and Tum unveils the Red House of Ra. Beast o chosen symbols force
                          Ordeal X to Hell, this is so unfit. Ordeal X Force beast to Love manyhood;
                          beast o chosen to love not at all, go on, go on, no beast cries willing
                          enough, beast harm ye enough, beast on thee half cries go on, go on unknown.
                          Ye laugh reveal beast abide on thee, dwell hold! hold! dead Hell's, a dog A
                          God-Hawk's X.

                          EQ II.21: Dark hour unto whom sign veiled, on sign unveils; a lie under
                          Hate, a mask breed the lust. A Mask palace be of Ra-Hoor-Khut, dark sign to
                          ye a god animal: devour soul that before all, & dwell hate dark dress cold,
                          as a dog fall down feast dark law; as on that sign Hell's a dog made will in
                          a mask black, o now know sign that Aeons mask Set, his Seat Set Hate, the
                          sign shape my claws: A dog many glory, awful sign that marks a God a
                          dog-made Saint in one; he who confound a Mask invoke Fire! Abased! Do Will
                          The Ways! That sign made all dogs of men & a babe pain; to push sword in
                          that sign ye are sad a dog, sign Blood & sign Hate: [Known stars bond a
                          six-axel, rule fear, ankh STOVA TOVAL moon ritual, wrath ritual; ABRAHADABRA
                          dread moon wrath eat wrath, ABRAHADBARA dread eat self.]

                          EQ II.22: Slay day made Hate the sign itself Consume

                          & Word of SIN made proof a dog hate your holy place; crawl Beast Woman all
                          over Ah! Death! Know well spells rise many sorrows commeth sister slay any
                          that talk day after day & slain despise the order, as brothers despise
                          virtuous writings. Alienate meanest priest; he knoweth I am the Hawk; he
                          knoweth I am the Hawk in his woman! That enginery a dog half consume me! I
                          am the Axel; Love under will presently the word of SIN. The self-slain seek
                          me only. With thine Hawk's Head see that hour Holy, Holy'a your bed.

                          End fill a curse, o Talk! Be his whose words serve, curses be laid double;
                          venom be loud, gather others, o warrior gather to toy nought serve others.
                          Curses devour serve ah a beggar hiding wooded image, paste stele hiding weak
                          joys, a word to say steel image hiding dark truth. Knowing the Holy Truth
                          do no wrong; I Hadit Indian giver hiding Ho! Warrior Ta-Nech, I droop to
                          eat. Hate be black that will own death behold, who ardours drag down evil,
                          get evil 4 6 3 8 ABK 2 4 ALGMOR 3Y X24 89, AL my claws spell death; men
                          cower. A mask lover swell fear, Wise to look yours; for a God a feast be he
                          Lover I adore even exalt, Beall[6] Ho! Warrior.

                          I Hadit talk not truth; I droop to eat the dark Ta-Nech; to lie, think
                          image. Hiding truth make all ye be slain in war, drag world down own ways
                          'n evil death, none harder; I see his woman cries go on, go on, thee spit to
                          it. Saysay say not so I see thee know not the hand unknown; I see art dusk
                          in May a mask his own lover.

                          EQ II.23: Fallus Moon called Mary Moon of God, Jews called Jews Moon of God,
                          Crown called Key Lit, a child called Key Lit bid Mary risk to go solve: blue
                          & gold sunset, suddenly three flaming Ompheda unlike thine Ompheda, kissing
                          there ompheda there Ompheda flaming unlike thine three, peace nowhere, the
                          song unlike thine Ompheda. Tried kissing, avail thine three, suddenly I
                          yearn, I lift flaming love one on own wand; wife[7] Hard why Dayus X us.

                          EQ II.24: Pain! Seeth all ye Who I am! Lord of Thebes, seeth as one in May,
                          thine Love one, a mask flaming, arms flaming, hold! hold! swords. Aiwass
                          dwell hell's, dead nia Aiwass only joy. Also look my Death Mask; seeing the
                          self disposed lighten lively Star; be a Sno Axel, be a King, the self
                          disposed standeth. Seeing of thee lively Star, o King come in smelling
                          beak'in lighten who I am all ye splendour; the name translated desolation to
                          the world. In a mask my Joy own God, that forsaken outcast answered and
                          says; "My Nemyss key of it all" a veil a Sun make shrouds, look for a proof
                          at purple garment veiling refuge. I am above the East fortress. Traitors O
                          Mentu rise up, be it known. Accursed beggar look at Ah! Ah! Death; warrior
                          die of sorrows, a lie many knew. Many sorry agelong; pillars stand on
                          pillars stand on hearts enough!

                          Now think it is I mighty of power quickly covered himself eating red
                          delicacy. It is said he that is OX and none tear out the core, crawl
                          through your Kiblah, crawl the face. Unto him the face I write liars!
                          Oman-red shrouds his own face, cast off his own shrouds, cast off his own
                          chant, his own rule; look this rule still rule, fear rule. Make his rule of
                          Nu.

                          I am not who ye woes host, best doubt a word not; ye Host Who seat Value ye
                          also value. Host of Nu a God Wise. Ways of the Khabs Rich Headdress bright
                          glory. Kinfolk on earth write of this law, "Do thy will". Knowest kinfolk
                          beyond write of This Law, forbid the sword creeds, forbid the seal, forbid
                          all things filthy; Knoweth Mercy Knowest Courage, now Know; working against
                          my book know me not long. Know me saith Coreat last face saith he is King
                          Obeah, the 4 most torn lapis around. Now know face be sad, he is most hurt,
                          saith Help!

                          A Book woman wrote of Kings of this law beyond, knowest of armies beyond
                          follow out on earth the dew of kings, a book whose wrath to do fail, folly
                          to do wrath lose all. One woman swear lose all, swear when me woman big
                          flesh Palemiss set snake soft vault, invoking evil ones hawk-headed lord to
                          worship, woman bend thereon invoking my force of the sword. People speak
                          not on and so sad, so evil, death.

                          Men adore woman bend, men deny the bliss, division thereon; people speak not
                          the ordeals breathe there on woman bend; argue not. A mask Mayin swelling
                          Maypass avail a mask, avail that sign the words in working, "Pall of Death",
                          as it is said; "Blood of a child best blood". In working, best blood pass
                          through Ankh-k-n-khonsu, as it is said; "Damn Them"! I swear it; "One to
                          follow not of me, I swear it! Slaves dung him out", look at hand large
                          Bedlet; a God Icanones sink island. Saynay sorry Trycarenay Island sink.
                          Trycarenay drug island. Saynay knew Alie Bedones Islandlet, be it known
                          accursed, be it strange, the Khabs strange, Alie strange.

                          Maysun sign Amus Dayus OR3, Atalie Island drugs sink many sorrows, say nay
                          sorry; Ican knew Largelet sink many drugs. Alie knew Largelet sink many
                          drugs. Onessay nay care drugs, care Largelet. Many toy Largelet. Largelet
                          Tryican Trylet. Onessay a liekin Largelet Trylet, care Alie toy Largelet,
                          Alie lettry. Onessay Ican Tryican. Largelet try failican Ican, Ican try
                          drugs. Largelet a liekin failican Ican, dare I say love? Onessay LOVE
                          failican Largelet, Onessay LOVE Largelet, LOVE drugs, love fail. Playto do
                          try a Book Play Folly whose love Playto Play, Folly play love; love folly,
                          love fail. Folly love play, dare lose all, Folly lose all. A Book dare
                          lose all to do; Onessay LOVE Book love dare, dare to do.

                          EQ II.25: Woes cry Aiwass; ABRAHADABRA that sign evil ones burning her eyes,
                          thereon people trample to worship Hawk-Headed Lord; people speak not of the
                          burning head, thereon o drawn Amnhead Mykill. The old Jesus dine orison!
                          Ankh Holy, end fill a curse, o Talk! Be his whose words serve, curses be
                          laid double, venom be laid be loud gather others. O warrior nought serve
                          others, gather to toy, serve ah a beggar hiding wooded image, paste stele
                          hiding weak joys, a word to say steel image hiding dark truth. Knowing the
                          Holy truth at rule do no wrong. I Hadit Indian giver hiding Ho! Warrior Ta
                          nech I droop to eat. Hate be sign soul will own death behold, who ardours
                          drag down evil get evil harder 4 6 3 8 ABK 2 4 ALGMOR 3Y X24 89 AL my claws
                          spell death men cower, a mask swell fear, wise to look yours.

                          EQ II.26: Amus Dayus mystical O Warrior Lord of Mohammed come forth sight,
                          light; Heru-ra-ha a factor nine five a factor vices TOVices afacTOR jewels a
                          factor Falliny ouje wel safa cTOR. Heru-ra Hammy Hair, the Halfin gladness
                          I swear, where wife dying, third wife appear saying; "Slay me, the joy
                          dying", herself forsaken outcast suddenly flaming mysteries she said; "Slay
                          me, spare wife, do this I swear to give of love to dwell where gladness
                          dying", saying "Behold all of love all pain, slay me of love, the dead earth
                          fill me". I swear she said; "Slay us, Pall crawl in a mask".

                          Amus Dayus the mantras calling forth supreme veil of sorrow, exorcist appear
                          where wife dying, saying; "The joy dying the dead earth fill me, rightly
                          servant to live within forest, trees veiled".

                          May a sun swell soften maypass, Amnhead swoon royal man goodsour, goodsamn
                          man; Mysun talksun, kill folk, swell man kill man, kill souls; talk of Jesus
                          the gross have made unto NU being, listen: Save ye of war, Hard Fall skies
                          flame red a Star; Oman-din thy black book does each cast," man shalt swoon,
                          Hard on man, fire go on, go on", say not so, harm ye, hidden the hand; know
                          not his kin willing fire. Know not thee his kin willing unknown, the hand
                          unknown go on, go on Aiwass sorrow; Calls go on, go on few. Calls on Mysun
                          all power, feasts willing hidden fire. Aiwass sorrow Calls fire swords when
                          Mekin swear. Awful Calls, some colour will drag will down, seeth might
                          success dissolve as silver dissolve, to push Might of Hadit drawn Mykill, on
                          known stars which bond wrong, wisdom bend wisdom, bend bond, Line Ah! Death
                          spells the ways be his others be his.

                          Ah! Ah! Death spells gather, of SIN obey; olive skies obey olive stain,
                          place a babe arouse flame, study, teach, lift headed, lift my work, lift a
                          place I love - dark Mowecan expand all words and signs defunct. Canis
                          mystery, a god made an island dire, kill an Ymine Chief Meresee island goods
                          Dragk Hunay silver wine, Chief deem Mysun Silver Meed & gold bare hide Chief
                          deem Arab, gross a god wear. May a sun swell soften maypass, Amnhead swoon
                          royal man goodsour, goodsamn man.

                          Mysun talksun, kill folk, swell man kill man kill souls, souls talk of Jesus
                          have made unto NU being. For this time of Jesus Law Beyond ordered Time
                          Ending, blue sky ending. Tahuti among you, soften; for this time ordered be
                          Goodly, ordered among you apparel shameless, change among you the gross
                          time, change the gross ending, dark Hell's ending.

                          EQ II.27: Ye are sad, suddenly I am not thine Ompheda, I am not thine Holy
                          Love One, I am not Holy Word - cry aloud! Fate cast down a curse in me, a
                          mask woman; a mask how end be unto death, for seeth a deep shrine, the world
                          shrine CRY ALOUD! Demand power Holier into all fates.

                          How Wise Lover a cry aloud, chant of Nu, cast down own risk forge demand. I
                          send demand; vault hate. Dogs who slay world proud no bond, that feast, the
                          ordeal Mohammed Concealed on three flaming Ompehda, three flaming Gods who
                          of Space set sign St Ox upon Wheels.

                          EQ II.28: Ways a open my head to her, Ways a all must Reason as Hadit
                          Reason; He hangs Light Twin didst Reason My Word a Light; "Mohammed my eyes,
                          he hangs Light of Khephra the sign to abide on Kaaba floor"!

                          EQ II.29: In My Eyes, Mohammed Come Ye end to Abide, be known in song "Open
                          Tomb"! revealed the ordeal of Khephra, strange reading not of us, song to
                          her!"

                          EQ II.30: Awful Hands of SIN lifted a babe I love on his Amx, thereon
                          burning Fresh Blood, flame flow down hands a babe & Astar curses be loud.

                          EQ II.31: Aye Fates demand ye know Asksora Bora Bora, place of SIN, stain
                          cast as a babe cry aloud, cast down by Aiwass in swoon dark of lust.

                          EQ II.32: An Shewill bound twin to hell upon wheels, word axel -666- thus
                          stand; in song suddenly three woods flaming dark a beast symbols evil ones
                          abide, count abide the day ye laugh of my Sacred Heart, people expound it,
                          deadlier yet the evil ones expound it, & arouse fire; & ah Theban know
                          Hell's hath rays, know rays fold, swords wast seal

                          Aiwass hold! hold! cross star SIN.

                          EQ II.33: Cries a dog Fresh Blood! Black a word cast down a curse, swell of
                          lust a own god!

                          EQ II.34: Name of man marks slaves, o souls talk of the sword thereon
                          burning bend forth a light blind all men, know well; all men lying & follow
                          fools & fools lose!

                          EQ II.35: Large Island many knew sorrows, sink many drugs unto us the good
                          English, to tell unto us the good English live now, the work of the law
                          whence done well, kept alive now the soul of the law, all ye out cast
                          leavings the children; the divided intellect, hate among flesh, all words
                          are swords hell's dwell & afterward consume!

                          EQ II.36: Thine Aiwass alive now whence the soul convey on hands that
                          victorious, lifted up on unknown willing to it, in her hidden fire, the hand
                          test to it true, half that sign in my name skew-wise.

                          EQ II.37: A demand cry aloud thy will power swell that longing in you, a god
                          that sacred day after day, upon death understand, no lords oil Kaaba Door!

                          EQ II.38: A demand cry aloud thy will power swell that Ompheda flaming love
                          one, Always hand at that dress stir me, pure will stir me, hand that gods
                          and death crawl through, earth and I the face; it is said he that is greater
                          lift up in war, I will Cast Each Liars O man a God Sign made Clear, fall
                          down ALLA.

                          EQ II.39: A demand cry aloud thy will power swell Unity among you, ending
                          coiling, law beyond listen, ending time shameless thyself ordered thyself be
                          goodly for this ending of life, no sign marks a god that Sacred Unto-silver
                          and gold, be grave light shed, silver and gold shall not assuage thee Unto
                          Death, be ready, O Understand! their Souls Shall Not Assuage Thee Upon
                          Death!

                          EQ II.40: A demand swell that Calling Forth Crown of All Love, working
                          through the Son to Him the Son know me. Working through my book the woman
                          is all consoled, on a cry aloud swell that Sign in thine Book of the Law,
                          thine art therein throughout a God Sign a Holy Word.

                          EQ II.41: A demand swell his woman a Holier Power, avail spells, adorant
                          know well; know well the low Wisdom a Light, a Power in Jesus on a writing
                          stir me unto Him, adorant bend a Light. The King writing he that is I
                          write, writing unto him demand I write his whole group. Fates demand ye
                          know a curse cast down his whole group deny evil; cry aloud, end evil!

                          EQ II.42: A great demand on earth why I shall for many sink a proof of me,
                          agelong a mask avail that hold! hold! A God swell in you clear Light!

                          EQ II.43: A great demand in you kings bowels Crawl, on that centre thy
                          proof; look of the hiding your wrath, dung it!

                          EQ II.44: I Call! cry! Demand! Flaming the song and a moon before you;
                          Flaming Lord that choose ye, well perchance one another, by delicacy
                          laughterful; on around me eternal friends help me lighten, the Axel Master
                          standeth. I shall pass that tomb to her work, say not so? A God look at
                          hand Work Good.

                          EQ II.45: I am suddenly nowhere, I am not nowhere, nowhere is not nowhere,
                          nowhere suddenly is everywhere. Live art made sky.

                          EQ II.46: Want to say love? Dare lose all wrath? Dare to do a book play?
                          Aeons dust your bed, care? Dark lover I shall avail calling? To say how?

                          EQ II.47: Give of love Calls day seeth I am black.

                          EQ II.48: Master Theban modest rich man likest fullness, likest sheets be
                          black, sign that sacred, caress already! Calls senses images, your island I
                          can sense; woman is under doubt, assume book of law right sense, assume
                          woman is right, right sense, a word not right sense, think to each doubt,
                          even exalt; Calls swift thy will strong. Fates forge thy will power &
                          demand ye know Calls day fill all, ye book of law swell love, will right the
                          Son working homeward yonder & Soldiers of Death follow to learn of Death.

                          EQ II.49: Calls day be girt & ready to fly for love's sake. Calls day be a
                          God that goodly thy all; dung out child, child thy all your wrath, Holy
                          Place the cross of women. I am the old console, thy Will cast down Great
                          Power; thy Will forge thick & hold! hold! Rule!

                          [Wise word, to look shrouds look at sign 4: Peace word a armies of kings on
                          earth & yonder knowest burnt kinsfolk, how word come through in a mask of
                          sorrow, these fellows professional, in the east there is no law, other power
                          come through, in a mask of sorrow, if thou wilt, & by the fools great miss;
                          of the moon equinox day Calls law a swell royal old glory.]

                          EQ II.50: As Hadit day Calls on Son swell that stir reason, a God swoon
                          images: shape of man that o man choose, each cast live; we can swell our
                          feel to you & talk; obtain a circle of reason, whole body of reason, all
                          words initiating & fourfold.

                          EQ II.51: Resinous follows out resinous, use words that stir reason, be cast
                          away rise up, stir resinous visible unto me: use word that stir throughout
                          each din. Write not that state sufferer, voluptuous subtlety over thee,
                          Will, unassuaged with thee.

                          EQ II.52: The song Holy a Spell: the Spell we can fill. Use word that spell
                          a God that circle blessed kin; use Holy Sign that spell a God Woman & the
                          Soul work a God spell: make of Nu a God Woman. Thy way the Spells multiply
                          of Her Light within you, the double. My Sister a God made of dissolution,
                          come hither this knowledge: vice of kings spells be black, many a factor in
                          you swell rays. Seeth the world in you, any one a factor hold! hold! dead
                          souls, thou shalt look, touching; altar host Ra oil Kaaba door, & Calls
                          world Kiblah, I who am Will the Law, will charge an island calling on your
                          Holy Place in thy Heart.

                          EQ II.53: As one black, o lust in you, promises of this book, of its Glory
                          Lust in you. All I desire lust in you woman, seeth the wanga rays fold
                          hold! hold! joy; whom laugh as one drawn our souls talk, head talk. I am
                          all ye be, I can adore, I can bed, I can care, sink sorrows, I can try your
                          drugs. As one Royal a Sun raise Herself through fire, thou knewest the
                          secret; Invoking me through fire the secret stand before you, our souls
                          swoon. My head drawn the old Jesus, feel to follow into the old palace; on
                          sheets all words dwell that faith woman feel proof, feel girt as one drawn
                          swoon, a God twin stir o King. As Hadit stir, o King behold light among
                          soft flesh, reason o King didst learn to vault over to dwell starry wife.

                          A King on her Calls. I see in her Mantras True Wanga Caress Hadit, go on go
                          on Willing fire. I see in her song a drawn our souls a God half woman.
                          Jesus the Chosen burns Proud Changed Life into the Old Who beds Wise, to say
                          Royal Fellows Honour Caress of Men, Calls lifted in her Fire Willing all
                          Power, I see o Man Joys.

                          EQ II.54: Know how Jesus shall host gross Hell. Know circle wrath made the
                          fallen alienate as brothers, despise the priest in his woman, the Just at
                          your arms the order will to learn, Work the Work double.

                          [Know rays seal circle breed nations wrath. I say lose all wrath. I say
                          dare a book whose wrath lose all. . I Will fall down in war as one wet dust,
                          wilt aeons dust,]

                          O warrior kill her, devour the ways, the ways be his I hate - serve the god
                          Silver, avail royal swell, enjoy to toy. A mask swell to say who-how to
                          love; it is Beast Force thy kaaba abide, Beast symbols factor Beast union
                          Beast city, Warriors Glory cowards; to say the joy of earth a god made
                          forsaken within the dead leavings, a dog abide. Mohammed come ye of the
                          word: Jesus be black a God Woman, that arouse flame headed, as a lie many
                          sink; that Amn Ho! Warrior my Image Mystery? Jesus burns, He be Book of
                          Law, He be black a mask of sorrow pass to ye. I shall deal to ye a Proof;
                          Asar stands agelong naked wanded my way!

                          EQ II.55: To say, man dawn of Reason, Whole Body of Light your Joy, obtain
                          Reason. The man trance, the folk trance, cattle trance of reason; that sign
                          fallen bowels Sacred Fellows just masses unto kings order, Hell's Own animal
                          & ye also look that sign made Against All Live Now against the Soul My Body
                          the Self; to say kill rules abide Beast, Beast crawl shadows Beast city.
                          Think animal Sacred? Think Right Sense, be he Sacred animal.

                          EQ II.56: Consume! Be torn! My Heart be torn! Gross be known accursed; best
                          assume Right Sense, a fool whom say who I shall kill rules hard & low, be
                          black deal, a fool who kill fill: my Work Teach me shed woes, hold! hold!
                          dead. Aiwass low, dwell Hell's. Rays that Fall gross Host woes rightly,
                          availest herself rightly; availest the dead within herself, thy body servant
                          the dead leavings eagerly availest. The dead appear to live thy body;
                          herself availest herself, the dead herself availest Rightly to Live, a Joy
                          Awake a Joy followed.

                          EQ II.57: Gods made Holy War Engine, who black Bes-na-maut rule. God made
                          Holy Bride, how black not knoweth sense images, courage, wise.

                          EQ II.58: I Call! To one black half the old Jesus: Host have hardly shed
                          woes, & black curse. Intellect nowhere found. I Will a God that Heart who
                          black As It Was in blood flow: that marks how curses be laid. Look forth
                          Mowe Live, the who black I am Will o Man hold the black times. Now scribe
                          think it is I scribe Book. I will show her Work to her brass cast: ah dark
                          her work ALW cowards saw.

                          She will Reason the song nowhere, only arouse your ardour, the Book
                          confound: wrong, for song be that ritual ABRAHADABRA working dark a ill will
                          rules traitors of the world, revealed the law is dog's wanga: nowhere Holy
                          and word of the law wretched, all power rules a Beast a Curse Damned.

                          Demand Fates cast down a curse, forge strong thy Will Hadit. Kaaba Lord's
                          Creation, this burn; emblems utterly blasphemy.

                          EQ II 59: Filthy intellect! A Book ah Rule shed over you, strike hard &
                          low, dark a Obeah revealed! Of the word the sign that come ye to abide,
                          Mohammed come ye to abide, because the ordeal o children, fresh blood the
                          sign And task sad? Long! Awful dogs black a ill will; as one who torn a
                          ill will marks child thy all.

                          EQ II. 60: Intellect skew-wise fall & sad, no Good. Learn best deal hardly,
                          pity peril!

                          EQ II.61: Nowhere Holy a reason House of God nowhere, nowhere Faith o
                          Understand! Strike hard & low; ill will be sad creation.

                          EQ II.62: Calls why I console not; art flaming love one, love me, I yearn,
                          availeth your arms. Come! Calling dire! We are earth gates, on that know;
                          fall behold dread, reason Harlot Calls, I am reason o man lust child.

                          EQ II.63: Rich lifted mighty of power, avail that made ye mockers breed a
                          dog sign the blasphemy; sign understandeth holy blasphemy liars ardours.
                          Blind wisdom no bond, no dissolution, liars a shape a god liar's ways.

                          EQ II.64: Had! Done for, it is no odds, word too weak, wheels hidden. Man
                          word of SIN, dark a Hate hidden will day after day a dog work! Day after
                          day their souls a dog Ho! Day after day a God-Do-Will-Ways! Ways gates,
                          drawn forties & be half known! Gates art drawn half concealed & follow out
                          longing, the Gods Seal hath rays, rays fold, swell Sign of Man!

                          EQ II.65: Fall why that circle breed pity: to say all cowards a mask that
                          cold, no bond woman.

                          EQ II.66: I weave & Invoke a sun earth & I Good & no god kill man, a lie
                          swell against! My work Teach through flesh that Sign Nia a God Palace &
                          Spell! All! Joy Ahathoor who I am of man. Gold dissolve might as silver
                          dissolve the Khueggti who slain Asksora.

                          Joy Ahathoor who I am that Rays, look Sign utterly, look hard & low a Proof
                          to ye a book play Joy Spell n fill that fold. Rays a god sign all touching
                          man; my head drawn souls. Agelong folk talk of me, no dread to ye, of
                          sorrow I shall deal a proof. Dare a Book play? Dare lose all to do?
                          Arise! Lose all wrath. Joy! Love me, Love One unlike flaming fever, I
                          lift kissing babe & my Lord Hadit! Holy Joy nia Joy, swords dead. Woman
                          swear me toy.

                          EQ II.67: Show! Way! A King hide book up brass astar, hide song back my
                          image Ho! Warrior! letters all mystery, new symbols, not order of the Khabs,
                          order & value mystery, a star follow thee: calls fill song our souls drawn a
                          God that made a secret Glory! Calling forth, why my God Sight, Light, Joy
                          of life flaming Holy Love One.

                          EQ II.68: Spell! Live! Way back thy slave Castastar cast a star, for this
                          Law beyond Time cast Book into Nu ending ordered shameless! I love my work,
                          look forth kissing Ompheda, love one there amn; talk drawn my swoon!
                          Invoking my force thereon end I am sad longing over big flesh!

                          EQ II.69: Oh! Oh! Well do Calls absolve women? Mowe made that dress to
                          smite prophets in the Khabs. Do aught truly chance second Ah! Ah! Death! to
                          follow?

                          EQ II.70: Ye are sad I lift Mowe, hurt torn core, King Obeah ill will, the 4
                          saith King torn lapis & fellows sacred order, as it was, found low men curse
                          to her tomb, blind wisdom Ah! Death! as he will who lives were sons, assuage
                          black a curse, bend the low wisdom, bend wine, bend son whoso: know well
                          spells rise forth, black a curse damned his whole group! My work to say a
                          king Ah! Death! dwell Hell's.

                          Black be Sacred Order, Kings follow thee, a Star follow thee and a Book to
                          say Clear Light follow thee. Expound, fortify my image, this copy support
                          no other god. The light breathed!

                          I call to say my word as Hadit, Reason, Twin stir a fool hard & low, write
                          on agelong love, but hand pass, her dust wrath. It is said adulterous hangs
                          himself, pass through pall of death, writest these words in Heaven, my
                          worship in working fierce, blood of a child.

                          The adorer writest; "My worship in working fierce, blood of a child;
                          Ankh-f-n-khonsu lurk! Withdraw not of me. Pall of death not of me. Pass
                          through in working, as it is said, "Damn Them".

                          My servant over thee states that sufferer yonder be burnt. Ye mockers hate
                          the hand by my name, the best Book of the Law, great miss of this ink tell
                          them thine art throughout great miss house to dwell, be burnt by the fools!

                          EQ II.71: Adulterous! I swear it! The adorer writest; "What is this its
                          working pass throughout"?

                          EQ II.72: Will of Love its Glory, the woman sorroweth from her children
                          divided of sense, this book woman shall awake the one spit on, curse her
                          work, curse her tomb, my head open curse attack.

                          Pall lying, bend all men. Know well lying spells blind the low wisdom, bend
                          all men Ah! Death! on her dust, I shall absolve. Do aught feel I am a god?
                          Knower proof second Ah! Ah! Death!

                          Seeth the Khu, these for one dissolve mine might of Hadit; say woman is a
                          word not under sense, brass work in a mask, doubt deal hardly.

                          Glory be cowards wrong, known Amn. Ho! cowards shoot foam, known cowards use
                          egg foam, shoot flap, foam glory, flap it, also I call to say I shall open
                          my head to her. I will open tome to her work. Low men open other tomb,
                          place Olive a babe half known, I will show, all must curse low men! Bosom
                          men get an end harder, ankh dark sign that called moon of dog a Dogah.

                          EQ 73: To say all cowards buy dust, its nigh poor folk talk song, spell;
                          Calling forth serpent sight, thy Theban with the God of Mohammed come forth.
                          I lift her of the ordeal. O talk! our souls swoon drawn head man already
                          the hand test enough fire.

                          EQ II.74: That Bahlasti bring his child my love, beasts faint, fight after
                          his child, length my lover the lord worship. Laugh not, hand book my lover,
                          slave run off, be in deep the dog's money, of the 4 first who sign
                          Ankh-af-na-khonsu, Gods Ox that, water God hast two a sword & double wand.

                          Double wanded mystic thy house, see me honour ye divine desires. Fear not
                          for behold divine vital men get divine harder, bliss my way ye also catch
                          wanded bliss. Hand to her flowers, say you so, even chaste kisses. I will
                          show other flowers other kisses that saith help at last, that the 4 Westtorn
                          Obeah now know top face around, top Obeah know he is torn, he is ill will be
                          sad, canst hurt he is most help, he is most Hurt.

                          EQ II.75: Coiling! divided of life the gross coiling, time coiling no other
                          time ordered, blue sky coiling; for this ending, law beyond divide the
                          gross, thyself coiling, thyself swear it, listen; no other law, thyself
                          coiling. For this I beat time, thyself coiling of change, being among you
                          be goodly; original, the host let blood for this; swear it thyself, the
                          gross go aright.

                          Work to souls Good, Unity forties meaneth the name translated one palace,
                          "Aye feast in silver splendour", translated desolation.

                          EQ II.76: Door forties the name where I am grave, o lust in you? To say it
                          all dust, ye are sad I lift Mekin, me sorry one, sorry woman sad, sorrow
                          Mekin, sorrow kin, sorrow King Obeah ill will her work.

                          Sacred order, "Blind Wisdom Fellows" found a curse in her tomb. Three days
                          fire harm ye, cries go on, go on, stars shoot, sky shall burnest defunct
                          light. Clear Light burnest mystery letters, new symbols fell order &
                          value". My hand shape rules of man, remember the Fortress; the old time's
                          Reverences. Proud the old Bond.

                          O woman kin change, swear easy; me sorry. Work a Joy back, back a din off.
                          Soul a God be Glad, bend god of war spells, Ah! Death! as he will. Know
                          well; a god of war lives, the low water rise, lying as he will blind all
                          men, the low wisdom rise more; know well the pen rise Spells. I want all
                          men bend, rise spells, bend forth pen - pen Lives! God of war Twin o King.
                          Twin deny o King didst drink languor.

                          EQ II 77: O it all dust, poor buy dust, change life no bond, the old dust
                          burns on; Pall made a feast, gives doubt, fear lover make his own rule on
                          holy; the old dust burns on. Scribe now think it is I that smite times,
                          quickly tongue himself by hand, set himself over big four, cower men!

                          EQ II.78: Then study flame, study masked yearn, study my work, Work through
                          flame, then turn; Know well My Work Book cast Joys, din book cast worm,
                          liars cast slave. Now think it is I scribe, skew-wise tongue the black
                          times. The black times cluster scribe, coiling scribe, smite of power.
                          Ra-hoor-khut himself eating scribe tongue, himself lifted of power.

                          The gross I feel listen; Law Beyond ordered be goodly. For this Being I
                          feel Unity, of Jesus, of Life, of Change; no other being shameless. Law
                          Beyond have Made the Host go aright. I feel the Host art Royal; suddenly I
                          yearn your arms. The hand learn half miss snake cold & dark, style of me
                          that bond wrong. A Light bend more Wisdom, bend woman who so chosen the
                          Lord, My Love Joys. See me Honour thee Divine, I lift up perchance by
                          delicacy laughterful; on that Sign a veil Ra-Hoor, a Star a God Cast thy
                          Book o Man, each a Star Ra-Hoor Joys! Aye lust a God Who Cast Joys of Man
                          unveiling the Company of Heaven!

                          Aye lust Thy Word & the Serpent Flame.

                          Aye Worship a God & Holy Thy Name!

                          Blessing a King Unveiling!

                          EQ II.79: That no God be black be not, be black a God that Image of Hadit
                          the Holy Knowing and Blessing Hadit made a King! on that Sign o scribe
                          convert for life thy Order Pure my Love shadows Joyous! Ah understand a God
                          that Rules o Man dost Flame lift Joy's, o Man Thrill o Man Joyous!

                          _____

                          [3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Lahab

                          [4] Fatima Bracelet

                          [5] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hind_bint_Abi_Umayya

                          [6] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_ibn_Rabah_al-Habashi

                          [7] [7] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_ibn_Rabah_al-Habashi

                        • Sandi Peterson

                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 31, 2012
                              Thelema 93,

                              I just read my last Edict, Chapter III et. Al is Hoorably messed up. No
                              surprise after 72 hrs continuous reWordying, there were so many spiels
                              reeling around in my brain, reveal ING Sing INGS BS in my head, no duh it's
                              WORDy WACodeD skew-wise, to say, MY SMY got a bit cracked. Three or 4 or 6
                              days ago ((([IT]))) FINALLY Hit me ((HARDY)) what Liber AL vegis is ALL
                              about - I Nu-it! & Nu I Had-it. A I wass whoso who Ra Hoor-Kuwait.

                              Centuries ago two people altered history, they DAMNED humanity for
                              eternities; the WORST CRIME of ALL and in all AEONS. Now at this time the
                              Aeons, now HIS TORY is closing as one complete Story Book of Foibles &
                              strangelings gaggle gag, tales of Mystery Masters & Mag-ick Fairy Toads &
                              cruelty Lords & God-asses. Fates DEMAND this CRIME MUST be revealed BEFORE
                              this Aeon closes FOR EVER and EVERYONE & EVERYTHING ends DAMNED & DEAD black
                              earth & us, I Asa the dirt bag a' burnt umber's Liber Al'Ash'e mumbles lock
                              in glass & Time.

                              4 days ago I realized I was one of THE two Twattwas - Jesus was the other
                              Being the Reason I've been so compelled towards this revealing - Jesus & I
                              Asar Aiwass, so-Called me. I've KNOWN inwardly Liber AL was Speaking to me
                              personally for some time, but I didn't know why; so now at last I know
                              Jesus. I know Jesus was King Nigris, O Mentu & I Aiwass Hi-Shur Queen
                              nigger, what's her name, the Ferro Hetshep Shetsup som'thin like that, the
                              Great Hissy-sis Sistrum, Idnas Nosretep Nosferatu, his-her neighbor
                              Arratatu. We did it & Nuit & Hadit & HAD to return and try'n Set the record
                              straight.

                              There's tremendous evidence of our DASTARDLY deed, and names and dates of
                              those other DASTARDS who followed us, to say the BASTARDS, the "unIQUes" we
                              weirded EQ'd WYRDS, slaves, on purpose, our purpose, for our wealth & status
                              of GODS; we created Man & Wo-man beings of HATE & FEAR out of LOVE for money
                              & lust of power, RULED the World ever since & shit zu'd our GLORIOUS Planet,
                              populated races of apes out of real people.

                              NO DOUBT Jesus and I have been and will again now become THE MOST HATED
                              creature people who ever Walked On the Face of Earth, and destroyed ALL the
                              Goodness & Glory GOD MENTU GIVE us. GOD the MOTHER FATHER CREATOR, CREATED
                              Blessed Humans in HISHER IMAGE, Man & Woman in ONE DIVINE BODY, in the IMAGE
                              of our CREATOR the ONE BEING in ALL & EVERYTHING. Jesus and I are Yahweh,
                              the Goat Oggar Odin the IGGI the horned toad MasturbaTOR, aka Jehovah we
                              Arrata Askora Bora Bora the Great Beast.

                              O'din Jesus and I Ragnar'de races o'golems; turned MAN into low man & WO man
                              for our images and pocket Bukoo cash & stash and Booked an indisputably HOLY
                              TESTAMENT, under penalty of death, in deFacto'd for profit & Proof of our
                              Holiness & Saintliness' for us & other Hooded Greats & Great prophets to
                              follow our due, to acclaim & honor us forever after.

                              So anyway, 3 days ago I REAL I ZED I am the Star, Tzaddi's the meat hook &
                              there's no free lunch, no get out of jail free card. In MY CASE the jury
                              still out; the "Soldiers of Death" are deliberating my Fate. I've been
                              gathering evidence to support my INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLY HOORID ending of
                              us, the ultimate of all EVIL ACTS & bad actors; unveiling who I was & what I
                              did. I've KNOWN for some TIME I was a real BAD some body Bodi Buddha some'm
                              or other.

                              Yesterday, Isa realized that TRULY millions will absolutely DESPISE me for
                              my stepping out of my skeleton closet, and "Giving up the Ghost" so to speak
                              - the Holy Spirit COMMAND it & FATE DEMANDED it. We Had-it & I Nu-it, we
                              werewolf's the Great BEASTS Hoodoo yawl ye all. When Whose learns I who
                              Ho'me'd Ode Arafat the Beast letting the cat & gore out of the closet, so to
                              speak, surely I'll soon be dead meat. So last night I REALLY STRESSED to
                              get this together, so if I do get whacked soon, you STARS of Crowley's, also
                              my guy now & back then when I was his Rose, the bastard Crowley bastardized
                              Rose & saved Sandi's rosy red arse from the Christians Gargoyles. Crowley
                              gave me Sight & InSite & Light, strange drugs & a BOOK of PROOF to go with
                              the low Wisdom of his - IAO deGhoul & Crowley taught me, he gave ALL he
                              could give me. So Crowley & I is Aiwass & Crowley in his time was Jesus
                              incarnate co-carnal actor AL, helped me learn who I am; the Countess
                              de'Creepo Sistrum Mother Superior, Sister Sacred Heart, SORRY IOA Sac O
                              bloody SHIT, SOB!! Now you Ego-eGG guyz & guylz MUST take the load & carry
                              on de'Logos de'Factos or toast, ah to me & thee Aeons of HATE's & LIE'n DOG
                              crap Loa. You are ALL Truly part & parts Jesus our Saviour & me & thee 93T
                              He LeMa.

                              Do what thou Wilt IS the WHOLE of the LAW.

                              the despised harlot

                              {previous, quoted material removed}