TAHUTI LODGE, O.T.O. OCTOBER 2011 OPEN EVENTS

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011

      Tahuti Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis
      NYC

      OCTOBER 2011 EV: CALENDAR OF EVENTS

      +++

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org Inquires: tahutilodge@...
      Telephone for Events: (845) 204-8832
      Mail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; Old Chelsea Station; P.O. Box 1535; New York, NY 10113-1535

      +++

      Sunday, October 2, 2011 EV

      A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S GNOSTIC MASS

      ~~~ IN MANHATTAN ~~~

      OPEN EVENT: 1:00 pm

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a very special Public Celebration of Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass,

      our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries & Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      LOCATION:

      THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD In Manhattan

      440 STUDIOS

      440 Lafayette St
      New York, NY 10003-6919

      STUDIO 3C

      Between Astor Place and East 4th St.
      Directly across from The Public Theater.
      Elevator to the 3rd & 4th Floors.

      For directions and transit info see here: http://440studios.com/how-do-i-get-there/

      For more information: http://tarot.tahutilodge.org

      For more information about Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC: www.tahutilodge.org/

      For more information about Ordo Templi Orientis: http://oto-usa.org/

      This Event is OPEN to the Public 18+

      Please RSVP: tahutilodge@... for additional information or with any questions.

      Suggested donation for this event, $10

      +++

      Wednesday, October 5, 2011 EV

      Magick In Theory & PRACTICE Study Group

      OPEN EVENT: 7:45 pm

      We will be studying this most important textbook on magick theory and practice a chapter at a time.

      Please bring your copy of MTP or download the files from the web and read them in advance.

      Part II-IV

      of:

      CHAPTER XVIII: OF CLAIRVOYANCE AND THE BODY OF LIGHT ITS POWER AND ITS DEVELOPMENT
      ALSO CONCERNING DIVINATION

      http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap18.html

      Although handouts will be available for participants, please read the material beforehand online so we can get a lively discussion going.

      You can find the entire text of MTP online here: http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/aba/

      RSVP tahutilodge@... for additional information and directions.

      Suggested Donation: $10

      +++

      Saturday, October 8, 2011 EV

      THELEMIC MIDDLE PILLAR RITUAL

      OPEN EVENT: 4:00 pm

      Are you stressed out, feeling your energy scattered, then come join us as we attune our energy centers along the Middle Pillar.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Wednesday, October 12, 2011 EV

      FULL MOON RITUAL

      A Different Kind of Moon
      When the Sun Greets the Moon

      An ancient Chant for the New Aeon.

      OPEN EVENT: 7:30 pm

      To RSVP for this events and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Saturday, October 15, 2011 EV

      TAROT STUDY GROUP: A Continuing Series

      OPEN EVENT: 4:00 pm

      This Session we will explore Tarot Trump XIX: THE SUN

      A different card will be studied each month, in a continuing series on the Tarot.

      Our aim is to provide a forum to encourage the study and exploration of Tarot.
      Participants are encouraged to bring their own Tarot deck and any books they have found helpful in understanding the topic at hand.

      While Thelemic Tarot images will often be the centerpiece of our discussions, participants are encouraged to bring a variety of decks to compare and contrast the variety of interpretations of a given card.

      So please bring your favorite deck or book and contribute to the discussion!

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Saturday, October 22, 2011 EV

      YOGA FOR MAGICIANS

      In Theory & Practice

      OPEN EVENT: 2:00 PM

      Please join us on Saturday October 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm
      to explore the theory and practice of yoga for the ceremonial magician.

      In this series, we will be reading Crowley's 8 Lectures on Yoga, practicing asanas, pranayama and mantras using the traditional Sanskrit.
      Please read and bring with you the First Lecture on Yoga, with a link here: http://hermetic.com/crowley/eight-lectures-on-yoga/8yoga1.html.
      Also, please wear non-constricting clothing and bring a yoga mat if you wish.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, October 23, 2011 EV

      GANESHA WORKING

      A group working to Ganesha,
      Lord of Beginnings and Remover of Obstacles.

      The son of Shiva and Parvati, Ganesha is the remover of all obstacles and difficulties; he grants success in all human endeavors.

      Followed by a feast for Ganesha

      Contributions to the feast may include: coconut (and coconut products), milk/dairy products, sweets , and wine, which are all associated with Ganesha.

      OPEN EVENT: 4:00 PM

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Saturday, October 29, 2011 EV

      A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S
      LIBER XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT: 2:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of

      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, October 30, 2011 EV

      Tahuti Lodge's Annual

      SAMHAIN

      RITUAL & FEAST

      OPEN EVENT: 4:00 pm

      You are cordially invited to join the Brethren and friends of

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., for our annual seasonal celebration of Samhain.

      We invite you to please bring a dish and/or beverage to share for the feast.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      There is a suggested minimum contribution for most events of $10.00 to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.