Magnus Nominations for the Coming Year
Once more it is the season in which persons propose nominations for
the prestigious Magnus Award!!!!
Who will be the lucky recipient of this coveted prize this year?
Nominations, as usual, in the following exciting categories:
Nominations of Individuals
1. Religious Bigot of the First Pressing.
2. Conspicuous Thelemic Saint.
3. Citizen of the Republic of Genius. (Awarded posthumously.)
4. Occult Fossil Find.
5. Defiler of the Hermetic Mystery.
6. Harmless Eccentric.
7. Dangerous Right Wing Mystic.
8. Totally Utterly Unknown Secret Chief.
9. Persons whose Names Must Be Said Backwards Lest The Force
Unleashed.... etc. etc.
10. Consorter with Fictional Sludge Monsters.
11. Ye Child that was to Come.
12. Pompous Old Philistine.
And for Organisations:
1. Babylon of the Seven Hills.
2. Masonic Banking Achievements.
3. Relic Rustling.
4. And shall these winds be so mighty as to lay low the hills?
5. Silliest Name/Oddest Beliefs.
6. Drab Or Detestable Orthodoxy.
7. Most Successful Imaginary Entity.
8. True Possessors of the Apostolic Succession.
9. Brilliant Front for Something Else.