A'.'A'.'- Daniel Gunther Lecture & Book Signing in NYC 7/25/09

  • Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

      Tahuti Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis, NYC, is proud to present:

      "Mend me this shoe, that I may walk,

      finding the Fifth Power of the Sphinx"

      a special lecture and book signing by noted author, teacher and student
      of the A.'. A.'.:

      J. DANIEL GUNTHER
      Author of Initiation in the Aeon of the Child

      Saturday, July 25, 2009

      6:00 pm

      A book signing will follow the lecture.

      Visit the web site here: http://tahutilodge.org/JDGunther.php
      <http://tahutilodge.org/JDGunther.php>

      "Mend me this shoe, that I may walk – finding the Fifth Power
      of the Sphinx"

      J. DANIEL GUNTHER, author of Initiation in the Aeon of the Child –
      the Inward Journey, is a life-long student of esotericism, mythology and
      religion. For over thirty years he has been a member of A\ A\, the
      teaching Order established by Aleister Crowley. He is considered one of
      the foremost Authorities on the doctrines of Thelema and the syncretic
      method of Magick and Mysticism taught by A\ A\

      He is on the editorial board of The Equinox, published by Weiser, and
      has served as consultant and advisor for numerous other publications in
      the field of occultism.

      On July 25, 2009, Daniel Gunther will appear in person at 22 East 30th
      Street in New York City to deliver his Lecture entitled, "Mend me
      this shoe, that I may walk – finding the Fifth Power of the
      Sphinx."

      The process of Initiation has traditionally been compared to walking or
      "going". It is commonly referred to as "the path".
      Initiation truly means a beginning and a setting into motion. It is the
      first step in an unending inward journey.

      What is the proper way for a Student to begin this journey in the New
      Aeon of the Child? How do we realize and experience the Four Virtues of
      the Adept ? How do we overcome the inertia of incarnation and manifest
      the elusive Fifth Power of the Sphinx?

      Join us the evening of July 25, 2009 to hear J. Daniel Gunther elucidate
      these and other topics central to this mystery of the Inward Journey.

      Daniel Gunther's book, Initiation in the Aeon of the Child

      will be available for purchase at this event.

      It will also be available for presale via Paypal through our website.

      Reserve your copy today.

      I ... highly recommmend J. Daniel Gunther's Initiation in the Aeon of
      the Child: The Inward Journey which is, in my opinion, the most
      important doctrinal contribution since Crowley's death. — James
      Wasserman

      This book is both enlightened and enlightening, and a welcome addition
      to the post-Crowleyan literature. It is clearly deserving of a place in
      the curricula of A∴A∴ and O.T.O., and it deserves to be
      welcomed and studied carefully by Thelemites of all persuasions. —
      Hymenaeus Beta, Frater Superior, Ordo Templi Orientis

      Seating is limited. Register early and reserve your seat.

      LOCATION: 22 East 30th Street, New York, NY
      Starting at 6:00 pm

      Admission:

      $20.00 for Tahuti Lodge Current Members

      $25.00 for Non Members

      Book Sale:

      $35.00 in advance with purchase of 1 admission to lecture.

      $40.00 the day of the event

      Email: cof4 (at) tahutichapter.org for additional information or
      directions

      (Inquires about payment can be directed to treasurer (at)
      tahutilodge.org)

      All proceeds from this event will go toward supporting the Tahuti Lodge

      and its work in serving the NY/NJ Thelemic community.

      Love is the law, love under will.