Re: What is Thelema before Therion?

  • belenos_anu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 5:35 AM
      Hello,
      Therion is the "BEAST of the BOTTOMLESS ABYSS", an entity so vast that his vary existence is beyond human comprehension. Until Crowley Kabbalists were aware of this entity but were never abled to NAME it. Providing Kabbalists with the NAME of this entity is truly one of the greatest revelations made to mankind by Aiwass through his prophet the Mega Therion--Edward Alexander (Celtic-"Aleister") Crowley. Joe