Greetings

  • charity.solei
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hi. My name is Charity. I am a 22 year old neo-pagan. I am
      interested in learning more about thelema. I am in contact with the
      local Oasis and am going to be working with them for a while. I was
      hoping that I could come here and ask questions as well.

      [MODERATOR: you can. Thank you for introducing yourself.
      Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to Thelema that
      you like and be as thorough and clear as you are able, preferably
      telling us something about your background with respect to the
      question, what you may or may not know with respect to the
      topic, etc.; you may also wish to read our Monthly 'Minder
      Mail that details the required formatting here.]