Re: Solution of AL in practice

  • marqswinkels
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2007
      --- In thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com, "vnicornvs" <vnicornvs@...> wrote:

      > I-d like to invite you to visit my personal presentation at
      > www.adamanteus.cjb.net

      Dude, I tried but i got a weird popup and just commercials.
      Why not invest a few dollars in your site?

      > It is the keyword of the AL's spiritual explosion throughout the world
      > and the final proof of the geopolitical influence of Thelema.

      Geopolitical influence of thelema? You mean the current neocon fascism
      is inspired by Horus? Oh, well. Zealots against zealots, alle gegen
      alle. Read 'The Camel' by James Tate.

      Oh, and I also found the key to TBOTL, but it's hidden in my upcoming
      book Karavanserai and you have to learn dutch and pay money for it to
      have access. A preview is free though:

      http://www.martijnbenders.nl
    • 333
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2007
        # From: "vnicornvs" <vnicornvs@...>
        # Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:36:07 -0000

        # www.adamanteus.cjb.net
        # I have posted my solution to AL, II, 76 on the site (see the
        # texts The Book of the Keys, Liber Solutionis and Astrum in Serpente).
        # I have also posted file The Book of the Keys in folder "Files" of this
        # Yahoogroups.
        # Would be happy to see your comments.
        # The central theme connected with the global effect of AL is KOSOVO.
        # It is the keyword of the AL's spiritual explosion throughout the world
        # and the final proof of the geopolitical influence of Thelema.

        how many different "solutions" have there now been to this Al riddle?
        has anyone ever made a matrix of them with their authors and what
        each said about them? there must be at least a few dozen who have
        been serious enough to maintain at some duration their proposal.
        it seems a dozen or more have posted just to this yahoogroup.

        the names, Words of the AEons, if any, and Solution would be enough.
        if anyone feels industrious and wants to put one together it would
        be appropos in our files. thanks.

        333
        nagasiva@...
      • vnicornvs
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
          --- In thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com, "marqswinkels" <marqswinkels@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com, "vnicornvs" <vnicornvs@> wrote:
          >
          > > I-d like to invite you to visit my personal presentation at
          > > www.adamanteus.cjb.net
          >
          > Dude, I tried but i got a weird popup and just commercials.
          > Why not invest a few dollars in your site?
          >
          > > It is the keyword of the AL's spiritual explosion throughout the world
          > > and the final proof of the geopolitical influence of Thelema.
          >
          > Geopolitical influence of thelema? You mean the current neocon fascism
          > is inspired by Horus? Oh, well. Zealots against zealots, alle gegen
          > alle. Read 'The Camel' by James Tate.
          >
          > Oh, and I also found the key to TBOTL, but it's hidden in my upcoming
          > book Karavanserai and you have to learn dutch and pay money for it to
          > have access. A preview is free though:
          >
          > http://www.martijnbenders.nl

          Will,

          As per your trying to see the site, I personally have not any problems
          with seeing, it's working excellent.

          As per geopolitical influence of Thelema, only you have to do is to
          read my essay The Book of the Keys carefully. You will see there what
          I mean by that. Not the word of any such thing as 'the current neocon
          fascism is inspired by Horus? Oh, well. Zealots against zealots, alle
          gegen alle.'

          Paying money to see your key to TBOTL????

          Love,

          Adamanteus
        • marqswinkels
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2007
            --- In thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com, "vnicornvs" <vnicornvs@...> wrote:

            > Paying money to see your key to TBOTL????

            Oh well, it's not *just* that key, that's just a minor part of the
            whole setup. There's the 'universe gets summarized' part I called
            'Mare Magnum', then there's a part about the crosslines between East
            and West called 'The Palace of Bagassa', third part is autistic
            kabbalah and fourth part is the unification of micro and macrocosm,
            so it naturally has 66 poems. In dutch. Best language in the world.
            Fucking magical, I tell you.

            Even the publisher, which is the largest publisher in Holland,
            describes it as a visionary work. That's pretty cool.

            Even the cover is the most magical of all magical book covers, at
            least if you ask me:

            http://www.martijnbenders.nl/karavanseraifinal.jpg

            So, definatly worth learning dutch for, let alone paying a few bucks.
            This should be a standard work of reference in any serious Crowley
            library.

            M.