New issue of Lion & Serpent
- View SourceCari Fratres, Sorores, et Amici,
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The latest issue of Lion & Serpent (the journal of Sekhet-Maat Lodge,
O.T.O.) is now available for reading free at:
(Click on Vol. 12, No. 1.)
This issue is 40 pages and includes:
* Tarotic Deconstruction phase 2: Hermit/Hanged Man by Frater Wandering Yeti
* The First Page by Frater MPAA
* Working with Archetypes and Deities: Possession and Equilibration
(part 2 of 2) by Frater Harmateus
* Bitter Hell Bats Engorged on Loving Snakes by Soror Aletheia Mnemonicas
* Laborer est Orare: An ethos of self-sufficiency in the New Dark Age
by Frater HydraLVX
* Burning Heart by David Taylor
* An Essay on the Creed of the E.G.C. by Frater Ka'Ari'K
* Untitled Sketch by Aleister Crowley
* Fall Equinox Reap Ritual: Wherein our Community Reaps what it Sows
by Soror Aletheia Mnemonicas
* TO UNLEASH A BEAST by Frater Zir
* Tarotic Deconstruction phase 3: Death/Adjustment by Frater Wandering Yeti
For those of you in Portland, paper copies are available at the Lodge,
and at Moonshadow later this week. Subscribers and members will
receive copies in the mail shortly.
Please forward this information to other interested parties.
Love is the law, love under will.
In Universal Brotherhood,