Re: [t93] OTOs, Thelemic Standards, and History

  • Hello World
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 19, 2005
      Thanks for your perspective and it makes a lot of sense to me.
      I have been studying a little OTO history as well and have a good
      understanding now.
      Whatever went down in 2000 seems to have faded out as my experience
      with the UR-OTO has no trace of rebellion and is all about doing work.
      I have been studying for over 10 years and until recently never
      desired to be a part of any order. But, I am looking for fellowship
      with like minded people and the UR-OTO has provided that for me so all
      is good.

      HW