Dig with thy skill and make a hole in the lawn.
The Book of the Lawn
1. Sod! the green vegetation at my feet.
2. The prevailing of the chemistry of nature.
3. Every blade and every root is a grass.
4. Every summer is maintenance, there is no skipping it.
5. Help me, o greenskeeper boys and teens, in my prevailing before
the menace of weeds.
6. Be thou for hire, my loyal mowers, my help, and my slaves.
7. Behold! it is released by Ortho: a canister of Pa-ra-quat.
8. (The weed upon the lawn, not the weed in the bowl)
9. Destroy then the weeds, and behold your grass is greener now.
10. Let thy mowers be tanned and healthy; they shall cut the
backyard & the front.
11. These are lawns that men adore; both their pride & their shame
12. Come forth, o bluegrass, under the sun, & waste our H2O.
13. Sprinklers above you, and in you. The timer is set for dusk. The
flow is to fill your roots.
Above, the daylight dawning full;
The photosynthesis you need.
The pesticides and chemicals
To feed the grass and kill the weed;
The more you mow, the more you do,
The better it will look for you.
Mow thou the lawn, mow it with skill.
Lux Et Obscuritas