the fraud of the e.g.c

  • james john vandenbusch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
      93/93
      93

      the e.g.c.like the o.t.o of the caliphate are the most
      contrived and unenlightened bunch of political hack's and dying
      godder's this thelemite had the mis-fortune of knowing.the thelemic
      body is thelemic in name only as is the gnostic catholic church and
      it's tired use of a rite that should have been changed along time ago,
      class e material can be changed and updated as it's seen fit.and too
      the dear brother who think's me some left-winger my deepest regret that
      your loyalty too dead rites and fraudulent system's that even crowley
      knew too be fraudulent prevent's you from thinking for yourself.

      93/93
      93
    • 333
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
        # From: "james john vandenbusch" <jimiscrowley777@...>
        #
        # 93/93
        # 93

        E6
        6 6

        # the e.g.c.like the o.t.o of the caliphate

        confused. the EGC is pretty much identical with the overarching
        administration of the (Crowleyan)OTO.

        # are the most contrived

        strange use of the term 'contrived'.

        # and unenlightened bunch of political hack's and dying godder's

        indications of anti-Christianity, anti-Osirianism.

        # this thelemite

        thanks for self-identifying. how did you become a thelemite?
        how does Thelema appear in your life, and how do people who
        encounter you learn that you are a thelemite other than if
        you were to tell them of it?

        # had the mis-fortune of knowing.the thelemic body is thelemic
        # in name only as is the gnostic catholic church and it's tired
        # use of a rite that should have been changed along time ago,

        are there any organizations, orders, churches, which say
        that they are Thelemic and *actually are what they say*?

        # class e material can be changed and updated as it's seen fit.
        # and [to] the dear brother who think's me some left-winger my
        # deepest regret that your loyalty [to] dead rites

        do you think your experience is the experience of the cosmos?
        why else would you assume that a church's rite(s) are dead
        to all, rather than merely to you?

        # and fraudulent system's

        please explain and elaborate on what parts are fraudulent.
        is it just the 'Thelemicness' which is misrepresented, or
        is there some other kind of (actual?) fraud perpetrated?

        # that even crowley knew [to] be fraudulent

        you mean because he fabricated his authority for it?

        # prevent's you from thinking for yourself.

        loyalty can prevent people from thinking? interesting.

        # 93/93
        # 93

        E6
        6 6