Re: [t93] Concerning Luxor Brethren & saving the S.'.S.'. Doctrine from the Papacy of On (in St. Peter's Square)

  • David R. Jones
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 3 11:13 AM
      >I picked up some similar intuition a few days ago. You might be
      interested in the following initiative I took on that account.

      I can think of no two better people to get together and pretend they
      understand magick and Thelema and then go off pontificating their pseudo
      authority than Jason and Isabel. Best of luck.
    • Kjetil Fjell
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 13 2:21 AM
        Dear David,

        Thanks for reasserting the facts about Jane Wolfe and Phyllis Seckler, I
        tried to do it myself earlier in this thread, but obviously people feel
        free to ignore the things that do not fit their own preconceived ideas
        :)

        One minor clarification is in order though.

        Quoting dshoemaker93 <dgsaa@...>:
        > 1. The Second order of A.'.A.'. is called R.'.C.'., not R.R. et
        > A.C., which was the Inner Order of the Hermetic Order of the Golden
        > Dawn.

        While it is clear that A.C. in all official Order materials I have seen
        denotes the second order as R.'.C.'., he does in fact several times
        refer to the second order as R.R. et A.C. (among other places in his
        correspondence with H.S. Lewis), and his price student Charles S. Jones
        gives the the name of the second order to be the same to Heinrich
        Traenker.

        What you write above is not exactly wrong, in fact it is correct, but it
        is not entirely right either :)