Anick de Souzenelle

  • Jeffrey Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      This is copied (and the English cleaned up) from another forum.
      Anyone know anything about this writer and red man v. green man?

      Another question... I have read from a Christian French author
      (Anick de Souzenelle, The Symbolism of the Human Body) who spoke
      about the Ten Sephiroth as a tree.. In particular she spoke about
      Adam (the red man) and a green man that could be different way of
      positioning on the tree...
      Spark on

      Jeffrey Smith