Demons

  • sharloo75
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
      Eve I found your experiences very interesting and the exorcism
      that you did very admirable and similar to the methods of the
      Hermeticist I knew. I agree that demons of this sort are
      incomplete psychological entities. Her approach ,as was yours
      was very direct and made a direct result-She said the entities
      are childish and respond to good natured shaming.. although
      they are clever duplicitous and willful.==I tend to think some are
      minions of the devil and others brought about by psychic forces
      through the centuries . I am not in contact with the hermeticist but
      if I can Ill pass on your request She really has other interests but
      at one time did exorcisms because she was gifted at it. I also
      referred to the daimons who inhabit the stars and were
      contacted by the renaissance mages to use their powers to
      assist man.==I have read a little about them in the writings of
      Ficino and Pseudo Dionysius As you know there are many paths
      to the spiriual and divine---Best wishes Bob.