A quick question

  • Alamantra
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Do what thou wilt.

      Hi:

      Does anyone here know where I might find a timeline that shows
      exactly when each of Crowley's works written? ...Not published, but
      actually written ...For example, his 1907 diary says that he wrote
      Liber 65 in October of that year and so on. Any assitance is
      appreciated.

      Bliss:
      Alamantra
      www.greaterthelema.org
      www.alamantra.org
    • augoeides87
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        --- In thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com, "Alamantra" <alamantra@g...> wrote:
        > Does anyone here know where I might find a timeline that shows
        > exactly when each of Crowley's works written? ...Not published, but
        > actually written ...

        _some_ of what you want can be found at the exhaustive and very
        authoritative reflame93.com

        good luck!

        augoeides87