Re: [t93] Thelema and Solomon/Hiram Abiff

  • Rick Gorton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      93, Christitan: The Murder of Hiram Abiff, and the mythos of the legend
      behind him, are deep in symbolism that may be interpreted in a variety
      of different ways. The similarities to Thelema are inbedded within the
      doctrines and beliefs of both.
      What both have in common are the deep bonds of Brotherhood brought about
      by the belief in the traditions of the institutions.
      No one who has experienced an initiation ritual comes out the same
      person. It is the transformation of the candidate into the mysteries of
      the Lodge that is the cement of Fraternity. It confers the admiral
      qualities of loyalty, fidelity and harmony.
      It doesn't disolve in piss.
      93, Frater Riotimus

      christitan9393 wrote:

      >93,
      >
      > What does the building of Solomon's Temple have to do with Thelema?
      >
      > Could it be that a universal expression of Thelema(Will) is
      >building? Direcing an act of will to a divine purpose can be
      >symbolized as temple building. Solomon is an archetype of the
      >Magician/King.
      >
      > There is evidence in the VSL that the forces ruling the earth at
      >this time are not entirely hostile to Jewish magick. Qaballah is the
      >mainstay infact.
      >
      > How does a treacherous murder and betrayal the by one's own brothers
      >suffered by King Solomon's master builder factor into todays morality?
      >

      > There is more than just another solar hero myth here.
      >
      >BUZZ BUZZ AVERT EYES PESTILENCE BUZZ BUZZ
      >
      > AL III VS. 2
      >
      >There is a division hither homeward; there is a word not known.
      >Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell
      >of Ra-Hoor-Khuit!
      >

      > The mysteries of the lost word that are embedded in Freemasonry
      >seem to have some resonance with Liber Legis and Ra-Hoor-Khuit.
      > I will go so far as to soil myself publicly and point out the
      >obvious.
      >
      >There is a division hither homeward;
      >
      > The three man of Tyre assainate their own counrtyman Hiram Abiff
      >
      >there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught.
      >
      >Hiram is slain and the word is lost, a substitute is given, but all
      >is not aught.
      >
      >Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit!
      >
      >The corpse is discovered. Beware! Search it out, be aware for any
      >clues to the lost masters word. Hold! Reach down with the Strong
      >Grip, thy brother has been dead fifteen days. Raise the spell of Ra-
      >Hoor-Khuit! On the five points of fellowship Hiram is raised from the
      >grave.
      >
      >Pishon down my leg,
      >Chris Titan

      Click here for Free Video!!