Re: [t93] The Aleisterion Answer

  • str2711@bluefrognet.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 13 8:39 AM
      Quoting Frater Tahuti <thoth@...>:

      > I'm sure everyone has their personal work and attainments, but I'd
      > suppose that when someone makes public announcement of their success it
      > means this success is relevant to the general public (which includes
      > me). If it is not, why go public?

      from where i sit it looks to me as if 'aleisterion' has experienced what i
      have come to refer to (for lack of a better term) as an 'intellectual orgasm'.
      a great breakthrough in a thought process. now if we all think back, some
      further than others, to that first physical orgasm, didn't we have the same
      reaction to it that '' is exhibiting? the disbelief that anyone else in the
      world could possible experience what we just have, the wonder of how anyone
      lives with this or without it, you want to shout from the rooftops about this
      awesome thing that you just discovered. aleisterion, friend, i would urge you
      not to see this breakthrough as a final step in self discovery but to seek
      another 'breakthrough' even more grand than this.

      *love is a verb. not what one may feel, but what one does*