Re: [t93] Digest Number 1043

  • Speedpussy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
      I don't want to sound insulting, but when does Thelema go beyond books?

    • eyeofhoor <eyeofhoor@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
        --- In thelema93-l@yahoogroups.com, Speedpussy@a... wrote:
        > I don't want to sound insulting, but when does Thelema go beyond
        books?

        When Thelemites start doing original work and learn to raise their
        standards beyond the delusional trappings offered by traditions,
        including those perpetuated by Aleister Crowley. Shit-hoarders on a
        turd hunt an is honest description of the current state of affairs.

        Prophet 718
      • Robert Harris
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
          --- Speedpussy@... wrote:
          > I don't want to sound insulting, but when does
          > Thelema go beyond books?

          > removed]

          Yeh! SpeedPussy, go get em. And when are they going to
          stop beating the same dead horses.

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com