ADMIN UPDATE: Posting Style Guide

  • T93-L Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2002
      ALERT! we've changed the Posting Style Guide to more powerfully refine the
      substance arriving in your mailbox from T93-L. below please find changes made
      to the subscribe message / Posting Style Guide whose whole may be found at:

      at which URL you may find the entire document (emailed to new subscribers).

      please do not respond to this mail in the list. thank you very much for your
      cooperation.

      thelema93-l-owner@yahoogroups.com

      -------------------------------------------------- begin t93-lpoststyle.txt ADDS

      PLEASE DON'T
      (new)
      * cross-post to other addresses; feel free to put the other
      addresses in your BCC line

      (revised/new)
      * quote entire posts before responding or respond at the top and
      leave the whole post after your response (instead, cut out all
      irrelevant material and reply to the specifics or send your
      note privately)

      (new)
      * post commercial URLs to the email list

      (new)
      * post non-commercial URLs which are not merely a small
      part of a more extensive ongoing discussion to which
      they are directly related, or which are part of a signature;
      sending merely a reference to a URL will draw moderation

      (new)
      * forward political announcements, petitions, etc.

      (new)
      * announce website creations or updates outside more
      extensive and ongoing topical discussions

      (revised)
      * contribute to poetry threads unless it is pertinent to
      Thelemic discussion (e.g. illustrates some philosophic
      point or demonstrates a historic expression)

      PLEASE DO

      (revised)
      * place URLs of a non-commercial nature in our LINKS section at

      in their proper folder/category:

      0) ThELEMIC ART
      1) REFERENCE ON THELEMA AND WILL
      2) BOARDS AND FORUMS
      3) MAGICK AND OCCULTISM
      4) RELIGION AND THEURGY
      5) INDIVIDUALS
      6) ORGANIZATIONS
      7) GENERAL REFERENCE

      and those commercial links related to Thelema in LINKS-folder:

      8) COMMERCIAL

      (revised Moderator contact list)
      reverendrob@...
      sardonic74@...
      nigris333@...

      please do not respond to this message in T93-L. instead send your comments
      and questions to thelema93-l-owner@yahoogroups and it will be automagically
      distributed to all the Moderators.

      thelema93-l-owner@yahoogroups.com