I am glad I found a community where I am at home with

  • nieb123
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:11 AM
      Hi to all members

      I am Bien, a lawyer from the Philippines, with fifteen years of law
      practice.

      I am glad I found this group. I wish to get to know more about this
      community and hopefully get to interact closely with many members.

      More power to you all.

      Bienvenido A. Salinas, Jr.
      The Law Firm of Ingles Laurel Salinas
      Suite 7B, Valero Tower