New to the club

  • a_love_bizarre
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 21 5:30 PM
      Hello, my name is Maria, I'm a 29 year old from
      Washington, DC considering a paralegal career, and so far
      I've decided to UMUC's distance education program.
      They offer a bachelor's degree in paralegal studies.
      After that I plan to enroll in Georgetown's Legal
      Assitant certificate program (which is ABA approved).<br>I
      need to get some advice. Does anyone here think I'm
      going on the right track? Or is there something that
      I'm forgetting and that I need to consider?
    • amklaw_with_mwb_1_i_most_want
      Message 82 of 82 , Nov 16, 2001