NEW TO GROUP

  • GwenMcClinton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2009
      Hi Group,

      I am currently pursuing Paralegal/Legal Assistant Certification. I'm moving
      from the education field of 15 years. I hold a B.S., M.A. and Ph.D.
      degree. I want to know if anyone in the group feels this is a good move. I
      was able to take advantage of an Early Retirement Option with Chicago Public
      Schools system. Look forward to meeting with the group.

      Thanks

      "If you bungle raising your children, then nothing else really matters"
      Jacqueline Kennedy