Better way to access Yahoo Groups

  • Yi Lu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Since we all use Yahoo Groups to receive messages from this
      group, I thought I would let you know about a free service I
      found called Grouply. It is the best way I've discovered to
      access messages from all my Yahoo Groups. You can use this
      link to sign up: http://www.grouply.com/register.php?r=3251
      .

      I am a member of so many groups that I found it very
      difficult to keep up with all of them. Grouply makes it
      easy. You can search and browse across all your groups at
      once and even view a cross-group event calendar. You can
      have one Smart Digest email (which I love) sent to you at
      the end of each day that summarizes what's going on across
      all your groups, highlighting what's interesting to you and
      hiding what's not.

      I've found Grouply to be a huge time-saver for me and I
      thought it would also be helpful for others. Enjoy!

      Yi

    • karen sordiff
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007

        link to sign up: http://www.grouply.com/register.php?r=4099
        .

        I am a member of so many groups that I found it very
        difficult to keep up with all of them. Grouply makes it
        easy. You can search and browse across all your groups at
        once and even view a cross-group event calendar. You can
        have one Smart Digest email (which I love) sent to you at
        the end of each day that summarizes what's going on across
        all your groups, highlighting what's interesting to you and
        hiding what's not.

        I've found Grouply to be a huge time-saver for me and I
        thought it would also be helpful for others. Enjoy!

        karen