New Club Member here!

  • csammie3
    Message 1 of 82 , Dec 6, 1999
      I graduated in 1996 with an A.B.A. in Paralegal
      Studies and have been employed by a small law firm since
      1997. I was Treasurer and Vice-President of the
      Paralegal Association in college, and have recently become
      a member of NALA. I am toying with the idea of
      taking the CLA exam next year, but the thought of
      another test makes me cringe (I just received the study
      guide today!!) If there is any information I can be of
      assistance with, just visit my profile and stop into my
      paralegal club on Yahoo.<br><br>Glad to see another legal
      club!<br><br>Csammie3
    • amklaw_with_mwb_1_i_most_want
      Message 82 of 82 , Nov 16, 2001