Find Local Process Servers - ServeNow.com

  • servenowcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Dear Group -

      I wanted to introduce the ServeNow.com Process Server Directory to
      those of you who are not yet familiar with it (http://www.serve-now.com).
      ServeNow.com helps you find a local process server anywhere for FREE.
      If you cannot find the help you are looking for on ServeNow.com, all
      you have to do is call us and we will find a process server for you
      for at no cost.

      I know that many of you already use the site to locate process
      servers, investigators, and other legal support service providers
      throughout the United States and worldwide. So thank you, and best
      wishes to all of you in 2006.

      Best Regards,
      Trent Carlyle
      ServeNow.com Process Server Directory