Paralegal info needed

  • mmincy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hello to All,
      I am wondering if the Thomson-Direct education
      certificate program is a good way to learn. I already
      have a Private Investigator's Diploma form Thomson
      Direct...is their Para Legal course as good?

      Michael

    • jeanne smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
        Hello Michael,
        I am almost finished with my Paralegal course from Thomson Direct Education and I think it has been a very good course. I have no idea what their Private Investigator's course is like, but if you thought that taught you the things you need to have and to be good at what you want. Then I would say go for it!
        Jeanne smith

        mmincy@... wrote:
        Hello to All,
        I am wondering if the Thomson-Direct education
        certificate program is a good way to learn. I already
        have a Private Investigator's Diploma form Thomson
        Direct...is their Para Legal course as good?

        Michael

        Paralegal education Paralegal program Paralegal certificate program Law paralegal school Paralegal profession Paralegal education program