Free legal advice on how to survive a split

  • Gillian Hoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      Today's Article

      BRAIN SURGERY WITHOUT ANESTHESIA. That's how one of
      Los Angeles's top divorce attorneys describes the
      process of ending a marriage. Invectives are hurled.
      Furniture is hurled. And that's just what happens
      inside the courtroom.

      You wouldn't crack open your own head, right? You'd
      consult a professional. Below, we've picked a few
      brains for you. We asked nine of the city's best
      divorce lawyers to give us--for free--the kind of
      advice that would normally run you as much as $900 an
      hour. Our panel: Manley Freid of Freid and Goldsman;
      Robert Kaufman of Kaufman, Young, Spiegel, Robinson &
      Kenerson; Ira Lurvey of Lurvey & Shapiro; Lisa Helfend
      Meyer of Lisa Helfend Meyer & Associates; Robert
      Nachshin of Nachshin & Weston; Norman Oberstein and
      Joe Kibre of Oberstein, Kibre & Horwitz; Patricia
      Phillips of Morrison & Foerster; and Sorrell Trope of
      Trope & Trope. What they told us could save you a few
      headaches.

      COMPLETE ARTICLE AT: http://freelegaladvice.blogspot.com/2005/10/free-legal-advice-on-how-to-survive.html

      http://farechase.yahoo.com