New Book: LESSONS from the Top Paralegal Experts to be released in 2005

  • Helene Pugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi everyone! I'm sorry I have been out of touch lately. I've been busy working with finalizing the selection of the semi-finalists for LESSONS >From the Top Paralegal Experts: The 15 Most Successful Paralegals in America and What You Can Learn From Them.

      I was overwhelmed with the many excellent qualified paralegal candidates (for experts) in most every area of law and from all areas of the country. I plan to announce the semi-finalists this Friday, December 3, 2004, on my website, www.carolebruno.com. I will then forward the presentations that I have prepared for each semi-finalist to the judges for the final selection. The finalists will be announced in February 2005.

      Mark your calendars for Friday to check my website -- You may see some of your friends selected as semi-finalists.

      Thank all of you for your enthusiastic participation!

      Carole

      Carole A. Bruno, Paralegal Author

      LESSONS from the Top Paralegal Experts: The 15 Most Successful Paralegals in America and What you can learn from them, 2005

      Paralegal's Litigation Handbook, 1st & 2nd ed.

      See also: "Increase Your Salary Up to $10,000 Without Changing Jobs" National Paralegal Reporter, October/November 2004

      See also: http:://www.lawcrossing.com/article/index.php?id=440

      www.carolebruno.com

      carole_bruno@...

      19135 Alderbrook Lane