Hello! Just to introduce myself

  • krfrye
    Message 1 of 82 , Aug 12, 1999
      Hi! My name is Keturah Frye, I have just begun my
      paralegal training through PCDI. I am looking forward to an
      exciting career as a paralegal.<br><br>My main career
      interest, concerning specialization, is the victim's
      advocacy area. I feel that, in comparison to criminals,
      victims are afforded too few protections under the law. I
      see how prisoners live for free with many luxuries
      that common citizens can't afford. That is one of my
      greatest motivations.<br><br>I would love input from
      anyone here. <br><br>Keturah
    • amklaw_with_mwb_1_i_most_want
      Message 82 of 82 , Nov 16, 2001