Re: newbie

  • benit03
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2003
      Hi Cecelia,
      Classes are going very well. I have received A's on all 3 of my
      midterms (one per class). I really like the material too. I'm
      possibly going to be volunteering at a legal aid organization near my
      town (Legal Services of NJ) as a paralegal with their hotline.
      Mostly it would involve screening callers for income eligibility and
      to explain to the supervising attorneys what the callers' issues were-
      the paralegal part would be that I assume.
      Benita
    • benit03
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2003
        sorry Celia, I believe I got your name wrong in my first post.