Hello - new to group

  • Celia C. Elwell, RP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      I'm a paralegal in Oklahoma. I've been a paralegal almost 20 years,
      working predominantly in civil litigation. I taught paralegal
      classes for 15 years at an ABA-approved school. I also write
      articles and books on legal research and writing. If anyone here is
      attending the Illinois Paralegal Association's 2-day CLE event this
      coming week, I'll see you there!

      I've been interested and involved in paralegal education for a long
      time. I'll be happy to share whatever information, links, and
      articles I have on that subject.

      Celia C. Elwell, RP
      PACE Registered Paralegal