Any Paralegals from the San Francisco Bay Area?

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2003
      Any Paralegals from the San Francisco Bay Area? If so was wondering
      maybe we could meet up sometime-be nice to meet other people from the
      bay area who are in the same line of work as I am-Paralegal.

      My name is Charles 26/male/San Rafael, Ca. I work as a Paralegal for
      U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services-Office of General Counsel -
      Region IX in San Francisco.