New Member

  • poohbear5872
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
      I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a student at Sam
      Houston State University and will be taking a paralegal certification
      course over the summer. If you all have any advice about a good
      program located near or in Houston or San Antonio, Texas, please feel
      free to let me know. Hope to be hearing from you guys soon!!!