No activity in last 7 days
This is a group for adventures in British India in the 1870's, specifically in the area of the Khyber Pass. Come and join us, if you are a serious writer and interested in historical fiction and romance. Come to one of the most dangerous, exciting and romantic places in all of the British Empire, a flashpoint in the "Great Game." We are in the tradition of Kipling's "Kim," of Talbot Mundy's "King, of the Khyber Rifles," of John Master's chronicles of the Savage family. The action takes place in and around Ali Masjed, an imaginary village and British military post at the eastern end the Pass and in the nearby city of Peshawar. This group is pg-13.
- Historical Fiction
- Dec 5, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.