They didn't get out of the way in time (tag Sita, Jack)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      ((Bruin XIX / Ali Masjed ))

      "Oh, yes," said Miriam. "Mum has a favorite bush for that."

      At that point, Jack and Emily came inside the cave. The mist appeared, and Jack grabbed the girls and ran for it. "Come, Emily; we must hope that it sends us back home."

      "Yes, Jack, I'll be glad to get back home."

      Looking at Willie, he said, "You'd better leave; the mist might reach out and envelope you, as it did for us."

      Willie was not quick enough, and just as William grabbed his son, the mist took them all.

      When they all came to, Willie called out, "Mummy!"

      <Sita>

      William went up to Jack and said, "What's the day and date in your time?"

      <Jack>

      "Oh, darn!  I should have known it would be April Fool's Day.  I hope hasn't done anything bad."

      <Jack>

      TBC

      The Tindalls and the de Montforts
      Somewhere in time