Jack and Emily meet William Tindall (tag William, Emily, Willie)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      ((Ali Masjed))

      Jack, Emily and the girls were having a picnic outside of Ali Masjed when the girls wandered near a cave which turned out to be a time cave, and even though they didn't go in it, the time-mist engulfed them at the entrance of the cave.
      Frowning, Jack said, "I told you two not to go into any caves at all!"
      They were standing near the entrance of a cave, and all of a sudden, a fog bank seemed to reach out of the interior of the cave and engulf them all. Jack tried to grab everyone and run but he didn't succeed. He felt a dizziness and disorientation. He seemed to black out for a moment. Then, he came to, sitting on the floor of the cave. He looked around and saw Emily and the girls there, too, looking just as disoriented.
      Miriam and Saya looked scared. "We didn't mean go do anything bad! We were outside the cave."

      Jack frowned at them. "You're getting a spanking when we get home!"
      If we get home, he thought.
      "Emily, I think we better creep to the front of the cave and see what we can see. Girls, stay here, for now."

      "Yes, Jack. They both crept out and could see a family picnicking in the distance. A young boy with ginger hair came over to them followed closely by a man with ginger hair. It was William Tindall and his son, Willie. William was the first to speak.
      "I am William Tindall and this is my son, Willie. the rest of the family is over there. Then he recognized the Captain. "I should of known you anywhere."
      Jack searched his mind, trying to recall anything about this man, who looked so familiar.  Finally, it came to him.  "You are William Tindall who visited Patrick, via the time caves, some time ago."
      Jack looked at the young boy.  "This is your son, eh?  You've got, I see, many more children, now.  How is Sita?"

      "Patrick is doing well.  He has seven children now, but that's, I see, all within normal bounds for a Tindall family, hahah!
      "I suggest you go back quickly."
      "Yes, we'd best go on back in the interior of the caves and hope the mist takes us back to our proper time and place.  I have my third wife, Emily, and our two girls with me."
      He turned to Emily.  "Emily, this is a descendant of your brother, Patrick; his name is William Tindall.  He married a Sikh lady named Sita Hirabehn."
      It was easy to see some resemblance between William and Emily.
      "I would not let the girls come out."
      But, it was too late. Willie had gone to say hello.
      The girls were getting restless.  When they saw Willie, they said, "Who are you?  You resemble Uncle Patrick!"
      "I'm Willie," he said. "but I think daddy wants you to go back. It's not safe."
      "Well, I'm Miriam," said the older of the girls.
      "Yes, and I am Sayankala, but everyone calls me Saya."
      "Can't you tell us anything, Willie?"
      "I know you're curious, but I'm afraid I'm not allowed to say anything."
      "Maybe that's best," said Saya.  "Daddy is going to spank us, anyway, when we get back home, for just going near any caves at all.  I guess he'd spank us and send us to bed without any supper if he found out we'd been asking questions.  You won't say anything about us asking you any questions, will you, Willie?"

      Jack de Montfort
      Ali Masjed

      Miriam and Saya de Montfort
      Ali Masjed