Things quiet down (tag Indra, Jack, Ranjit)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2011
      (Ali Masjed)

      Jack and Emily, on their way to Peshawar for their wedding night, were ambushed by brigands. They fled into a nearby range of hills and sought cover in a cave after the brigands seemed to have dropped away.

      Off to their right was a cave.

      "Emily, I think we might want to stay here a while, just to make sure we've shaken off the bandits, and so we can rest the horses."

      "I understand, Jack."

      A short while later, a light rain started to fall, and they took shelter in the cave. They were watching the rain, waiting for it to stop, and they didn't see a mist come floating up, silently, behind them.

      "Jack, what is all the mist for, and where are we?" Emily asked as she took a look outside.

      <Jack>

      Meanwhile, back in Ali Masjed, Lakshmi has given birth to quadruplets. Patrick, and everyone else, is standing by to help. Indra subdued her fear at seeing Mummy screaming and stayed to help Dahdee and is rewarded by being allowed to wash and wrap a baby sister just as the girl came out of Lakshmi.

      Lakshmi, after resting for a few minutes, had called for her new babies, bemoaning the fact that she only had two breasts for four babies. Lakshmi's sister, Rajiva, stepped in and took two of the babies to her breasts.

      Lhasa looked on and decided that she wanted babies, but she'd have to find a husband for that.

      Lakshmi took the boys- Albert and Edward- to herself and gave them milk, while her sister Rajiva gave milk to Margaret and Mary. Indra was disappointed that she couldn't give milk to little Margaret, whom she'd washed and wrapped, and to whom she already felt a special bond. She pinched her upper chest, but it didn't help to form breasts.

      Rajiva saw it and laughed. "Don't worry, Indra, you will have breasts when you are old enough, when you can have your own babies."

      "Is that right, Dahdee?"

      "Yes, little one. When you meet that special man."

      <Indra>

      Patrick whispered to Ranjit, "Too young for the birds and bees talk do you think, or should Lakshmi do it?"

      <Ranjit>

      TBC
      Patrick and Lakshmi Tindall
      new parents