Christmas at Ali Masjed (tag Jack, Lakshmi)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010

      ((Ali Masjed, Christmas Eve))

      It was Emily and Jack's first night together.

      "Are you happy, Jack?"

      <Jack>

      "And, let's make this our first night together."

      <Jack>

      "You can help me out of this dress, Jack.  I can see your dying to do that, Jack."

      <Jack>

      ((The next morning))

      "I do love you, Jack, and Merry Christmas."

      <Jack>

      Soon, they were up and in the kitchen, when they girls came in.

      "Girls, we have some very special news for you."

      <Girls>

      <Jack>

      "In a month's time, will you be my flower girls?"

      <Girls>

      "And, merry Christmas, everyone; you can open your presents after breakfast."  Emily
      could see the girls eyeing the tree.

      <Jack>

      ((Tindall bungalow))

      "Merry Christmas, dear." Patrick handed her a small parcel.  "It's not much but I
      hope you like it.  It was my grandmother's.  I have been saving it for a special occasion."

      It was a small brooch.

      <Lakshmi>

      Then, little Indra came running in.  "Dahdee, Mummy!  she said, "Father Christmas
      has been by.  May we open the presents?"

      <Lakshmi>

      Patrick replied, "Come here and give us a hug.  Let's get the twins up, and we can
      open them together.  What do you say to that, Mummy?"

      <Lakshmi>

      TBC

       Lt. Patrick Tindall, XO
      B Company, 1st Battalion