Departure (tag Singh)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009

      ((Ali Masjed)) ((Ali Masjed))

      Patrick was in the Colonel’s office, discussing a mission.

      “No, sir; I will decline the tea.”

      He said, “It’s a true mission then.  I was just asking; that’s all sir. I have no problems with it.

      “No, leave Jack where he is.  I am sure Singh and I can handle it.”

      “Oh, yes, of course.  Very well, then, you are dismissed, Lieutenant, to go and get ready.”

      "Yes, sir."

      Calling to Singh, on the way out, Patrick said, "First Sgt, we have a five day mission.  Please see the men are ready and we have enough supplies. Be ready in two hours, please.  I am calling home, briefly, to get my extra gear.   Please met me there and we can ride out from there.

      "Poor Indra," he said, "she is going to miss me terribly.  But, she will have to get used to me going off on patrol,  I don’t want Jack to hear bad reports about me.

      <Singh>

      TBC

      Lt. Patrick Tindall, Acting CO
      B Company, 1st Battalion