Patrick and April Fool's Day (tag Lakshmi, Indra, Colonel)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009

      OOC:  Bronwyn and Sarah, this will remain my first priority as far as sims go.  I'd have sent this posting out earlier but the higher management at my weekend job has decided to save money by taking away our access to the internet. - Kim

      ((Ali Masjed, 1871))

      Patrick and company had arrived back from there patrol; sadly, they had found nothing in the caves.

      Going home for the evening, Patrick heard the cry of "Dahdee" as he opened the gate and walked up the path to his bungalow.

      "Indra!" he said, picking up the small girl.  "Have you been a good girl?" he asked as he kissed Lakshmi.

      <Indra>

      <Lakshmi>

      "We found nothing," he said; "there was no light in any of the caves."

      <Lakshmi>

      "I stopped by in the market," he said. "Has Indra been good?" he asked Lakshmi.

      <Lakshmi>

      "Alright, little one; feel in my pocket."

      Indra felt in his pocket and pulled out a bag.

      "I found these sweets in the local market.  I already tasted one, and they're not too bad.  "You suck it," he said to Indra.

      <Indra>

      <Lakshmi>

      Soon they were in each others arms again. "I did tell you I would be careful."

      <Lakshmi>

      The next morning, Patrick was up early and into camp before any one else was about. He had found the stray cat in the base.  He grabbed some whitewash and painted the cat's paws white.  Soon, paw prints could be seen round the Colonel's office.  For once, he was a bit early for the Colonel.

      "Good morning, sir," he said, as he handed him his cup of tea, instead of the usual orderly.

      <Colonel>

      Patrick had substituted salt for the usual sugar.  As he handed the cup to the Colonel, he said, with a straight face, happy April Fool's day.  He saw the Colonel looking at the paw prints.

      <Colonel>

      TBC

      Lt. Patrick Tindall, Acting CO
      B Company, 1st Battalion