Re: [The Justice Society] Rays and Paralells

  • Kristofer Theilen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      umm... his mind AND body did not age.  Vicious little kid, IIRC.

      I thought they introduced a new Doll Man about 7 years ago...

      Frank D'Urso <fdurso@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the RAY info......

      So when the RAY went to Earth X maybe he had "shore leave" on
      Earth-2....when he returned from Earth-X they decided to stay on Earth-1
      in order to capture the Silver Ghost.  Earth 1 and Earth2 merged in
      CRISIS.....kind of makes sense.....the older son's body aged while his
      mind kept young.....grisly.....

      I'm against having a whole pantheon of paralell worlds with individual
      canons to keep track of.....I like how it is NOW with ONE EARTH......I
      view WILDSTORM as a dimension...... : )

      Frank "happy" D'Urso

      PS - They NEVER mention DOLLMAN......???