OT - JSA comics!

  • Keith Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      All:
      I realize that we are not supposed to do this; but, I am beginning
      to see my JSA collection at eBay; and, I wanted to make sure they went
      to people who would appreciate their art and stories. The first out is
      the first JSA TPB that reprints the first five issues of the current
      JSA series. I will be also selling some JLA/JSA crossovers as well as
      other JSA books in the near future. Thanks!

      JSA TPB 1
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=6551197799&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
    • John Packer