JSA comic

  • Kristofer Theilen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Just wondering if anyone else out there felt the same
      way I do...

      I like the job that Geoff Johns & co has done on the
      JSA comic. They slowly have built up the lineup and
      added the previous members back in at a good pace.
      BUT, I keep waiting for the Huntress to be in the JSA.
      I know this Huntress is not the Helena Wayne of the
      70's and 80's All Star Comics and Wonder Woman
      backstories (I was more ticked when they killed her
      and the E-2 Robin in Crisis #12 than I was when Barry
      Allen died), but that character couldn't exist in the
      reborn DCU. I keep waiting for them to bring the
      Huntress into the JSA, and now they have the perfect
      opening since she has earned Dinah's respect in Birds
      of Prey (and then left the group due to Oracle's
      sneaky actions). Black Canary could introduce
      Huntress to the JSA....

      Anyway, does anyone agree with me? And are there any
      other characters out there you would like to see join
      the JSA?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • jfglade
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        Personally, I wouldn't care to see any new members added to the JSA
        at this point, and the new Huntress is especially not someone I would
        like to see featured. Others in this group might agree with you
        however.

        --- In thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com, Kristofer Theilen