Waking the Sandman...

  • captainzammo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      OK, I'm excited to see Fury back in costume-but does anyone besides
      me think she needs a costume makeover?

      Her sequence with Nabu was an excellent reminder of both how furious
      she can be and how much love there is between Hector and Lyta. I can
      only hope that their relationship remains strong throughout.

      I was pleased to see Brainwave arrive with the Halls, and I hope the
      JSA can redeem his heroic image. I know they tried it with Icicle,
      but Hank really DOES have a heroic image. I always thought his
      character was underused and ill used in the old Infinity Inc. book.
      (His comment about, "I live in a dream" seemed ominous though.)

      Questions: Hector filled the role of Kirby's Sandman at one point.
      Does this mean despite the threats thrown at the end of the book the
      heroes will make nice nice by then end of page two in the next issue?

      When will we see Courtney doing more than filling space in the
      magazine?

      Is someone working on the NEW secret origin of Karen Starr? And when
      did she get a cat? Her invocation of Rao indicates there may be
      Kryptonian heritage here.

      OK I've rambled enough. Let's hear your comments.

      To the Breakfast Bar (for lo carbos) and Beyond!

      Zammo
    • ladyobie33
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        Not me! I quite like Lyta's costume myself. It's distinctive &
        dynamic!

        --- In thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com, captainzammo@y... wrote:
        > OK, I'm excited to see Fury back in costume-but does anyone
        besides
        > me think she needs a costume makeover?
      • c_midnite
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
          --- captainzammo@... wrote:

          > Is someone working on the NEW secret origin of Karen
          > Starr? And when
          > did she get a cat? Her invocation of Rao indicates
          > there may be
          > Kryptonian heritage here.

          I assume so.

          And, it isn't the cat from her days with JLI/E is it?

          Sean