JSA Bad Movie Proposal Contest Update

  • immortalwildcat
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Well, the end date for this contest has passed. We have two
      entrants, who have between them posted several entries.

      I apologize for not posting reminders to the group over the past few
      weeks as I had intended. Because of this lapse on my part, I shall
      wait another day before declaring a winning entry. If there is
      anybody else who would like to enter the contest, but has not
      written their entry, please declare yourself before 11:59PM,
      Wednesday, September 3, according to your local time zone. I have a
      funeral to attend on Wednesday, and start a new job on Thursday, so
      by Thursday evening I will be either in great need of some humourous
      reading, or too exhausted to worry about it until the weekend.

      Thanks!
      da 'Cat!
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        I urge anyone who thought about entering to do so now! As much as I
        always get a kick out of lightoller's entries, I'd love to see some
        others!

        I've noticed that in the past, contest entries come in at the last
        minute, and this being a holiday weekend may have been a factor. I
        myself was in Maine for a while where I don't have as much computer
        access, so I had to come up with something quick. Hey, if I could
        come up with a masterpiece like mine in 20 minutes, I'm sure some
        others can think of some fun ones!

        --- In thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com, immortalwildcat