Re: The Power Girl Mystery

  • thomvinson
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 1, 2003
      --- In thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com, earth1redbee
      <no_reply@y...> Rich B. wrote:

      >Could PG be the Golden Age Rose/Thorn's daughter?

      But that would be Jade & Obsidian mother with Alan Scott as their
      dad. . .

      Thom. . .
    • jfglade
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 3, 2003
        --- In thejusticesociety@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <davegalan@y...>
        wrote:
        > Sorry to hear about Kitty, Jon. 17 years of good health and a
        month
        > of bad is a pretty good run. My cockerpoo was with me about as
        long
        > before he started slowing down, then one day lay down under the
        > orange tree for a final nap. He's now in a nice spot in the back
        > yard where he can still watch over me :)
        >
        > And yes, my impromptu contest was just meant as a segue for you, I
        > have a ton of bad JSA movie ideas!

        Good, Dave, because now you'll have a chance to put those bad ideas
        to use. I apologize for being so long in posting the contest rules,
        but my wife had moved many of my things while I've been gone this
        summer, and I had a devil of a time finding the prize book.

        Take care,
        Jon